Bloodlust -- Lenore

~*****~

The Impala roared down the road to get to the farm before Gordon could do any harm to the vampires. Dean was still mulling things over during the drive, but I had already made up my mind. I wasn't about to let them kill those people. If they weren't killing, we didn't have to kill them.

When the car pulled to a stop, I didn't waste any time  jumping out of the Impala, and swerving around Gordon's red car parked outside. I burst through the door, and came to a frozen halt as I gazed into the dinning room. Lenore was tied to a chair besides Gordon. She was covered in cuts, and her skin was a sickly pale color. She wheezed painfully as she creaked her eyes open as I made my presence known. Gordon looked up just as Sam and Dean walked in behind me.

"Carlotta, Sam, Dean. Come on in." Gordon announced casually.

"Hey, Gordon. What's going on?" Dean questioned. He seemed surprised at what Gordon was doing.

"Just poisoning Lenore here with some dead man's blood. She's going to tell us where all her little friends are, aren't you? Wanna help?" Gordon taunted as he looked up at Dean.

Dean took a step forwards. "Look, man-"

"Grab a knife. I was just about to get started on the fingers." Gordon cut him off, and dragged the knife across her arm. My stomach tightened painfully as her pain radiated off of her. It pinched at the back of my gut.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's all just chill out, huh?" Dean held his hands up.

"I'm completely chill." Gordon stated as he turned to us.

"Gordon, put the knife down." I snarled.

"Sounds like Carlotta here needs to chill." Gordon mocked.

"Just step away from her, all right?" I warned angrily.

"You're right." Gordon agreed slowly. He dropped his heavy knife on the table and picked up a larger one. "I'm wasting my time here. This bitch will never talk. Might as well put her out of her misery. I just sharpened it, so it's completely humane."

"Gordon, I'm letting her go." I snapped, and shoved myself forward.

Gordon spun around, and stopped me with his knife pressing against my chest. "You're not doing a damn thing."

"Get that knife off of my chest, before I break your legs." I growled.

"Gordon, let's talk about this." Dean said after I threatened him.

"What's there to talk about? It's like I said, Dean. No shades of gray." Gordon told him. The blade of his knife nicked at my skin. Bright, red blood bubbled up.

"Yeah, I hear ya. And I know how you feel." Dean said, his face contorted in concern. At this moment, I didn't know if it was for me, or for Gordon.

"Do you?" Gordon pushed.

Dean motioned to Lenore. "That vampire that killed your sister deserved to die, but this one..."

He was cut off from a deep chuckle that rumbled in Gordon's chest. "Killed my sister? That filthy fang didn't kill my sister. It turned her. It made her one of them. So, I hunted her down, and killed her myself."

"You did what?" Dean asked, shell shocked.

"It wasn't my sister anymore. It wasn't human." Gordon tried to reason. He knife didn't move as he used his other arm to motion. "I didn't blink. And neither would you." Gordon looked back at me, and pressed the knife into my skin a little tighter.

"So, you knew all alone, then? You knew about the vampires, you knew they weren't killing anyone. You knew about the cattle. And you just didn't care?!" I snapped angrily.