All Hell Breaks Loose Pt. 2 -- Literally

~*****~

The cemetery's ominous, and I can hear the voices of the spirits still attached to their bodies. Who knew cowboys would still be so salty about being dead? "Are you sure about this?" Dean asks Sam and I.

"Yeah," Sam breathes out. "I'm positive."

I kneel down to a tombstone and press my fingertip to the cold, craggly surface. A dim glow emits from the ground, and that particular voice stops. "There's been some crazy stuff here," I state as I stand up. "Spirits have been here since it had been built. There's no doubt in my mind this is what Yellow Eyes is looking for."

Dean says something, but I hear that faint buzzing in my head again. It's not killing me, but I hear the voice again. "You must stop Azazel from opening it-- whatever happens, you cannot let his plan bear fruit."

I shake my head and rub my neck in annoyance. "We need to hunker down and wait for now... Jake won't be here till night fall." I state softly.

Sam nods and goes to a hiding spot while Dean just stares at me. "Lottie, I'm sorry," He says quickly, but quietly. "I know I'm a moron, but I don't want to lose you."

I breathe through my nose and prop my hands on my hips. "Never said you were losing me, Dean..." I retort. "I'm not letting you go through this alone... Even if I have to witness what happens... I'll be by your side until the end... I just need.... Some time."

Dean nods after a beat of silence, and we go to a hiding spot.

The sky darkens after a couple of hours, and just as Sam and I suspected, Jake started approaching a crypt in the middle of the graveyard. "Howdy, Jake," Sam spoke just before he reached the crypt. Bobby, Ellen, Dean, and I appear after him, guns drawn.

"Wait," Jake murmured. "You were dead," He says to Sam. "I killed you."

"Yeah?" Sam asks. "Well, next time, finish the job."

"I did!" Jake barked at him. "I cut clean through your spinal cord, man. You can't be alive." Sam cast a glance at his brother, and I could hear him working the pieces out through his head. "You can't be."

"Okay, just take it easy there, son," Bobby breathed out softly.

"And if I don't?" Jake asks.

"Wait and see." Sam growled.

"What, you a tough guy all of a sudden? You had your girlfriend do all the fighting." Jake retorted. "What are you gonna do? Kill me?"

"It's a thought," Sam bit out.

"You had your chance. Both of you did. And you couldn't," Jake said.

"I won't make that mistake twice."

Jake just started chuckling. "What are you smiling at, you little bitch?"

His gaze turns on Ellen. "Hey, Lady. Do me a favor, put that gun to your head." Ellen's form started to shake as she pointed to gun to her head. Jake laughed again. "See, that Ava girl was right. Once you give in to it, there's all sorts of new Jedi Mind Tricks you can learn."

"Let her go," Sam warned.

"Shoot him," Ellen drawled out through a shaky voice.

"You'll be mopping up skull before you get a shot off." Jake warned. "Everybody put your guns down. Except you, sweetheart."

I shared a look with Bobby and Dean before I dropped my gun. Sam held his hands up after a few moments of silence, and dropped his gun.

"Okay," Jake sighed. "Thank you." He immediately went towards the crypt and inserted the gun as Dean and Bobby pulled the gun from Ellen's head just before it fired. I pulled out my extra gun and fired on Jake, hitting him twice in the back. Sam's bullets hit not a second later, littering Jake with four shots. Jake started begging for his life as Sam towered over him. Sam just emptied his clip into the guy.