Houses of the Holy -- God's Will

~*****~

Even the heavy clothes I wore, the cold still burned against my body. Leaping over the fences, I tugged out my pocket knife, and carefully unlatched the window. Sam immediately went to the victim's computer while Dean and I searched the house. "Find anything?" Sam asks after a good sweep of the house.

"Frank liked his shopping catalogs, that's about all I got. What about you, two?" Dean asks as he leafs through one of them.

"Frank likes to put his toilet paper backwards, but that's about it." I explain nonchalantly.

"Not much here." Sam adds. "Except, he's got this one locked file on his computer that... Hold on..." Sam murmurs. I gaze over his shoulder and watch him work. With another crack at the password, it finally gives. "Not anymore."

"God," I breathe out in surprise.

"What?" Dean asks.

"He's got all these e-mails, dozens to this lady named Jennifer." He opens up a few of the emails, and my stomach sinks. "This lady who's thirteen years old."

"Oh, I don't wanna hear this." Dean mentions in disgust.

"Looks like they met in a chatroom," Sam explains. "These e-mails are pretty personal, guys. Look at that--" He scoffs. "Setting up a time and place to meet."

I scoffed out in disgust. "They were supposed to meet today." Sam mentions.

"Well, I guess if you're gonna stab someone, good timing." I state. "I don't know, man. This is weird. Some spirits are around for vengeance, yeah--" I breathe out another sigh of confusion. "But this one's almost like a do-gooder, like a--"

"Avenging Angel?" Sam inquires. I rolled my eyes and moved away from him. "Well, how else do you explain it, Lottie? Three guys not connected to each other all stabbed through the heart? At least two were world class pervs, and I bet if you dug deep enough on the other guy--"

"Hey," Dean stops him.

"What?" Sam asks exasperatingly.

"You said Carl Gulley was a churchgoer, right?" Dean asks. Sam hums. "What was the name of his church?"

"Our Lady of the Angels," I answer.

"Of course that'd be the name," Dean sighs as he shows the paper he'd been holding. "Looks like Frank went to the same church."

~*****~

I sat in the car, pushing my tongue against my cheek in annoyance. "Of course-- why couldn't I have just gotten tattoo's that were easily hidden." I whine as I tap my fingers against the steering wheel.

I leafed through John's journal in annoyance as I try to find if he had anything on angels.

"Would they exist?" I hum curiously. A slight ringing started in my ears and I shook my head. "No, not now-" I snap angrily, and it immediately stops. I hum again in smug satisfaction before slapping the journal closes. Holding my hand up, I watch as the faint glow glimmers from my palm. I gaze up as I closed my palm to see Sam and Dean approaching. "Find anything out?" I ask.

"Yeah, we're going to see a priests grave. Turns out he was murdered for his keys-- who knows, could actually be a vengeful spirit." Dean hums as he leans through the window. "You find anything in the journal?"

"Nada-" I shrug and get out of the car. "You all right, big guy?"

Sam hummed after a few moments. "Yeah, sorry. I'm fine."