No Exit -- H.H. Holmes

~*****~
Dean's POV

As soon as we stepped into the apartment, it was like Lottie and I couldn't get any alone time to attack each other. Either Sam was asking Lottie about the case, or Jo was bothering the hell outta her. Before I knew it, I lay on the small leather couch with a grumpy expression. Lottie and Jo claimed the bed in the room, which meant Sam and I had to fight for the bigger of the couches. Unfortunately, he had won. Just as I got comfy enough to doze off, shuffling echoed out from the kitchen. I blinked rapidly as the kitchen light flickered on. I sat up with a huff, and stared at Jo as she stood at the table while she gazed down at the papers littering the table top. I ran my hand down my face and sighed. "What are you still doing up?" I asked in a sleepy tone.

"Couldn't sleep. Lottie's a grabby sleeper." She explained with a shrug as her eyes continued to scan the table top.

"That's probably my fault... You should probably get some sleep." I commented.

"I know. And I will, eventually." She said as she flickered her eyes up to me. "Go on in there." She smirked devilishly.

I hummed in confusion. "What?"

"When I eventually go to sleep, I'll take the couch." She said in amusement. "Go be with her; she's been muttering your name for an hour or so." Jo nodded towards the room. She laughed as I looked appalled. "Think of it as thanks for not ratting me out to my mother." She didn't miss that excited emotion rushing over my face as I quickly got up, and basically ran into the room where she lay asleep.

It was ethereal. The moonlight cast enough just to make her visible from under the sheets. As I stepped in, and closed the door, she grunted lowly, and turned on her side. Her arm reached out for Jo, and once she felt it empty, she groaned again, and sat up. She looked towards the door, and smiled once her gaze settled on me. "Dean?" She hummed in a sleepy tone. I had only just realized that I had been sitting there like a horny school boy about to get his first taste of action. "What are you doing?"

God; that scratchy tone she held when she woke up. It never failed to lure me closer. I crawled onto the bed besides her, and smiled as she pulled herself into my arms. "You're beautiful." I hummed softly as I ran my hands over the exposed skin of her shoulders. Lottie smiled sweetly as she pressed a kiss to my lips and crawled atop my lap. My hands traveled up those creamy, white thighs until her shirt was pushed off, and thrown to the ground. She never did like sleeping in clothes; she always complained that she had to wear something while she slept around Sam. My fingers ran down her stomach, and I found myself unconsciously counting each small, pink scar over her torso. Her body was toned, and tight. It was marred, but it had a semblance of perfection. She had the body of a hunter; she had the body of a lover. A body that held our child. I sat up as she clawed at my shirt, and before I knew it, I was on my back again, and that beautiful woman was cherishing every inch of skin her lips or fingers brushed against. I muttered her name softly as my world spun. My hands would tighten over her hips every so often as she angled her velvet core against my erection. Soft, teasing, erotic. I wanted nothing more than to bury myself inside her, but she was having too much fun. Her green eyes shimmered with lust and excitement. "Lottie- I don't think I'm gonna last much longer, baby." I muttered as she rolled her tongue over the flushed skin on my nipple. It was partially true. Every touch felt like heaven. She was hot- searing even- as she continued to brush against my erection.

"Okay, baby~" She hummed softly. She stood on her knees, and I took that moment to gaze at her. Pale skin, coupled with that dark hair and green eyes, she was other worldly. She guided herself over my erection, and sunk downwards. Slowly impaling herself. Her jaw fell slack, and I leaned onto my elbows as her soft moans slipped from her lips.