Chapter 2

You start thinking to yourself.

(y/n) " Ok, how do I take this guy out without getting noticed by anyone,...OH YEAH! "

Flashback

Goten: " You know your uncle actually got known as " The Golden Fighter " at one point."

(y/n): "  Wait, really? "

Goten: " Yep, It was his first day at Orange Star High School, he ran directly into a robbery. He didn't want to do nothing so he went Super Saiyan and took them all down with ease, and without giving away his identity. "

(y/n): "  Wow, I something like that ever happens to me I might just have to try that. "

End Of Flashback 

(y/n): " Alright, i'll try to end this quickly and as fast as I can so I can get home as fast as possible. "

You start to power up, you feel your ki start to swell, your (h/c) starts to turn gold, you feel a huge burst of power and,

(y/n): (yelling) " AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! "

 You see your golden aura. you're ready to fight.

(y/n): (loudly) " HEY ASSHOLE! "

Giant Villian: " Huh, hey kid who the hell do you think you a-"

He doesn't have time to even finish what he was saying before you cut across him and nailed him in the gut with a powerful kick to the stomach. He reels back from the pain and destructive power of your hit just to be hit by a giant foot by a pro hero.

????: " Hi, the name is Mt. Lady nice to make your ass-quaintance

 She says this sticking out her butt to the crowd and you think it's really unnecessary. It's at this moment you realize the massive crowd of people behind you, recording the fight, the whole thing.

(y/n): " Shit, didn't see all of those people down there "

????: " Hey? Who's that kid up there? "

????: " Is he a licensed hero? "

????: " Why is he golden? "

Mt. Lady notices you and gets angry because you stole her thunder.

Mt. Lady: (loudly) " HEY KID GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW! "

(y/n): (internally) " Yeah, how bout no. " 

You fly off and you hear the woman's voice in the distance

Mt. Lady: (screaming) " HEY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP GET BACK HERE! "

(y/n): (loudly) " Sorry, I have someplace to be! " 

But, you don't come back you fly in the direction of the store you were sent to. When you land at the store, you realize something. 

(y/n): " Shit, I think I dropped the address back when I was fighting that big guy, (sighs), well it's too late to go back now I guess. " 

5 minutes ago

Midoriya's POV:

I was walking to my last day of junior high school, when I heard a big commotion going on a few blocks away, followed by a huge crash. when I ran over I saw it.

Midoriya: " A villain!!!! "

I saw several pro heroes like Death Arms, Backdrift, and Kamui Woods all fighting him trying to take him down, the everyone seemed to stop watching for a second because we all saw something weird. First I heard what appeared to be a kid yelling and then a streak of light. 

Midoriya: " What was that, Is that a beam of light, a hero, or a kid throwing a fit? "

I don't have time to think because we hear and ear shattering sound like a sonic boom and the what seemed to be some who had kicked the villain in the stomach.

Midoriya: " Who is that kid, he looks like he's my age? "

I didn't have to much time to answer my question because before Kamui Woods could land his ultimate attack on the now hunched over villian, when another pro hero gives him a flying side kick to the head taking the win over the kid and Kamui Woods. Nobody cared though because everyone was looking at the kid who sealed the win over the giant villain. She told him to come down there, but he refused he then proceeded to fly away and dropped what seemed to be a slip of paper. Mt.lady looked at the piece of paper, put it in her pocket and proceeded to help tie up the villain (now shrunken) and take him away.

Midoriya: " I have to go, if I stay here any longer i'll be late. "

Now, back to (y/n)'s perspective

You got the pork and ran home like there was no tomorrow with 20 minutes to spare. Your dad made pork ramen and you both ate before he had to leave and go to his meeting. While you are home alone eating more ramen than any normal man could, you watch the news reports of a golden warrior, and how he nearly one shot a giant villian.

(y/n): (internally) " He was lucky I was having a good day. "

Your dad walks through the front door.

(y/n): " Hi dad, how was the meeting. "

Goten: " It went well, ...... "

(y/n): " Then why are you so serious. "

Goten: " (y/n) I want to talk to you about school. "

(y/n): " Ok....., where do you think I should go? "

Goten: " I don't know, what do you want to be? "

(y/n): " I want to be a hero, like grandpa. "

Goten: " I think I know a place. "

He hands you a pamphlet.

U.A. High School, where heroes of the future are born

You start to read the pamphlet. It tells you that the test is in about 10 months away, 2 weeks before summer ends. As your father goes to bed, you keep looking over the pamphlet and you slowly start falling asleep. The last thing you hear is how the world's number one hero All-Might saved 2 students from a sludge monster and as you drift into your slumber you think to yourself.

(y/n) (tired) " I want to be just like him and grandpa. "