Chapter 25

y/n: " Wow, that fight with my dad was satisfying! "

You were sitting in the lobby of your dorm room with a the girls of class 1-A after the Provisional exam.

Jiro: " Yeah, we were blown away, well speaking figuratively and literally. "

Hagakure: " Yeah, and that new form you used was amazing! Your hair didn't go golden thought, Wasn't that supposed to happen? "

y/n: " Well that was a Super Saiyan God. "

girls: " God?! "

y/n: " Here let me explain it to you, there are two types of ki, normal ki and god ki. Normal ki can be sensed by anyone with an understanding of ki, god ki however needs someone considered worthy of a god  to really be able to sense it. "

Uraraka: " Wow, and you mastered both of them? "

y/n: " Normal ki, yes, god ki, yes, but transformation wise, i'm still working on one transformation. "

Tsuyu: " So would that make you a god then? "

y/n: " Well, if you want to put it that way, yes I could be considered a god. "

Mina: " Wow, so that means i'm in the presence of a divine being! "

Hagakure: " Cool! "

Momo: " It's amazing that someone like you could have the power of gods. "

y/n: " I now right, now, i'ma go heat up a muffin in the toaster. "

You walk away while listening to the girls conversation.

Mina: " The thing I love about him is not only is he powerful, but he's hot, I mean I could just grab him and- "

You interrupt her before she can say anything.

y/n: " SOOOOOOO, do any of you guys know where the muffin button on this thing is, because I can NOT find it. "

Momo: " It's just on the bottom left corner of the toaster. "

y/n: " Thanks Momo! "

You eat your muffin and then go to take a shower You grab your pajama pants, but you forget your shirt. You walk into the showers to see that no one else is in there.

y/n: " Sweet, that means I can play some tunes while getting clean! "

Jiro POV

We kept on talking about the epic clash against (y/n) and his father's and friend's fusion, when we heard music and (y/n) singing.

y/n: " I was tired of my lady, we'd been together too long. "

" Like a worn-out recording, of a favorite song
So while she lay there sleeping, I read the paper in bed
And in the personals column, there was this letter I read. "