CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!! (Chapter 29)

Mina: " JIRO, HIT THE MUSIC! "

She turns on Jingle Bell Rock and the party begins.

Mina: " Ok, before we start anything, put this on.

She hand you a Christmas related sweater.

Mina: " It's customary to wear an ugly sweater during the holidays! "

y/n: " Why does it say " Merry Christmas you filthy animal. " on it? "

Mina: " Wow, you are a serious case. Don't worry later we'll watch some Christmas movies, for now let's deck the halls! "

Kirishima and Sato walk in with several boxes of lights and a pine tree. Everyone rushes over and starts to help starting with the tree.

Kaminari: " Hey man, can you hold up the tree while I get the stand for it? "

y/n: " Sure! "

You pick the tree up and hold it above your head until Kaminari comes back with the stand.

Kaminari: " Ok, steady, steady......... "

You put it in the stand and let go.

Kaminari: " Hey, not bad for your first try! "

y/n: " Hehe, thanks! "

Jiro: " Hey (y/n), Can you help me with some of the lights? "

You walk over to Jiro to see she is struggling with a ladder. Before you can help her, she slips and falls.

y/n: " I GOT'CHA! "

You catch her bridal style.

y/n: " Are you ok? "

Her face is bright red.

Jiro: " Y-Yes. "

You put her down.

Jiro: " I needed help with putting up the lights, the ladder isn't tall enough. "

y/n: " Why don't you just use your quirk to hang up the lights? "

Jiro: " Because my quirk can't hold things. ".

y/n: " Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Here, hop on my back! "

She blushes.

Jiro: " What! I can't do that! "

y/n: " As long as you don't think about it too much, you'll be fine. "

She reluctantly hops on and you fly up until she could reach the spot where she was having trouble. As you do the music changes.