DBS: Broly Special (Chapter 33/FINALE)

Gogeta: " HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

You don't hesitate with taking your time in your transformations and you turn right into a Super Saiyan Blue.

Broly: " RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

He charges you and throws a barrage of punches and kicks while you dodged each and every one of them.

Gogeta: " Hah, not a scratch. " 

Broly: " GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

 Gogeta: " Can you do more than growl? You're boring me. "

He fires a massive green ki blast from his mouth that caught you off guard.

Gogeta: " Well, looks like you are more than just a screaming brute! "

You fly up into the air and bombard Broly with hundreds of small, but powerful ki blasts that decimate the area that Broly was standing in, and around him.

Gogeta: " Well, you can take more punishment than I though you could. "

Broly flies straight up to attack, but you spin around him and kick him in the back sending him upwards before you flew above him and drop kicked him out of the sky. When you fly down you see he's still out of control. 

Chirai: " Try and knock him out! Don't kill him! "

Gogeta: " We won't! "

Broly was beginning to look worn out and you could tell, you just needed to hit him somewhere that would knock him out and you could call it a day. He wasn't giving up without a fight though, in an instant he had grabbed you by the head and began tossing you around like a ragdoll until he kicked you in the dick and tossed you into a glacier.

y/n: " Gonna need a Senzu after this............ "

You blast back towards Broly and kick him in the kidney. 

y/n: " THAT WAS FOR MA DICK! "

Broly stumbles before you hit him with the Soul Punisher and the area around him explodes.