Vegeta Returns Special (Chapter 31/FINALE)

You know this is it. This is your only time to win against Vegeta in his final form. You strike each other repeatedly. He attacks you with a beam only to be hit by a punch from you, he get angrier with every hit you land on him and it shows. His eyes are bloodshot and he gets more aggressive.  

Vegeta: " How are you this strong! Your father was never this strong!!!!!! "

He continues, but what confuses you is that he's getting stronger as he fights you. You begin to let your guard down more as the fight goes on. The Kaioken is starting to take it's toll on you. You get hit again, another time, It gets even harder for you to fight as time goes on. Vegeta begins to laugh insanely.

 Vegeta begins to laugh insanely

y/n: " Why are you laughing.......... "

He kicks you in the face.

Vegeta: " I know you've been noticing i've been powering up this whole time. I've only been using 90% before that! "

He punches you in the stomach.

y/n: "HA-A............. "

Vegeta: " YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME! YOU'RE WORTHLESS, NOT EVEN NEARLY AS STRONG AS ME!!!!!!!!! "

He throws you up into the air and kicks you straight into the ground.

Vegeta: " YOU! "

He blasts you from the air.

Vegeta: " ARE! "

He ends it off kneeing you in the stomach.

Vegeta: " NOTHING! "

It's the worst pain you've ever been in. You want to keep going, but you don't think you can. You then think of your friends. They were some of the first people to accept you as normal, the first people to tell you that you are just as human as the rest of them, the first people to call you their hero. You stand back up.

y/n: " Vegeta. "

Vegeta: " Hm. "

y/n: " Right now, pretty much the easiest thing I could do is quit, but we're not going anywhere. You don't just give up halfway through, that's not the point. The point is the challenge, the paths, the roads to victory. If I don't have that, then it doesn't mean anything, and if I don't lose something along the way, then I don't deserve it. I've lost many things, but now I got to keep what's important in mind. I need hope, I need to believe, and believe that there is something better out there! Because i'll be damned if You're the person I lose to, and in the end, I have the one thing that's needed to win this fight, the one thing I'll always have! "

You break your limit.

y/n: " I FIGHT FOR MY GODDAMN FRIENDS!!! "

Vegeta: " WHAT! "