Chapter 19

Last time on My Hero Academia,

After saving Pixie-bob, (y/n) released the Final Flash, a move used by the prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta, on a villain who had gassed Momo. He found out the villains plan to turn his classmate Bakugo into a villain after seeing his brash nature during the sports festival. After (y/n) found out the plan, (y/n) handed the villain over to two students from class 1-B, (y/n) ran off to find Bakugo, only to see that both he and Tokoyami were both captured by a villain. After getting one of the two orbs that the villain was holding, (y/n) found out he had grabbed the one with Tokoyami, now with a plan in mind, what will (y/n) do to save Bakugo,

find out this time, on My Hero Academia!

Mina: " You can't be serious! "

Momo: " Going to rescue Bakugo on your own is a terrible idea! "

y/n: " I don't care, I feel like I failed at saving him. "

Mina: " But don't you hate him!? "

y/n: " I don't hate him, deep down I believe he's a good person and that this shouldn't have happened to him, and I failed at making sure my class is safe. Now, i'm going to be sure it stays that way. "

You begin to walk out of the hospital you were in, but before you can leave you feel a hand on your shoulder.

Mina: " Don't get yourself killed, got it? "

y/n: " Mina...... OK! "

You walk out and use your Instant Transmission to reach where the heroes were gathering. You had been watching the news and knew the heroes were going to infiltrate the villain's hideout as soon as possible. You had gotten accustomed with the energy of the villains. You sensed their energy near a warehouse in a shady part of the city. You see Mt.Lady, Best Jeanist, and Tiger taking out a bunch of Nomus as you watch from a roof top.

y/n: " Maybe they won't need my help after all. "

You then see a man clad in black a few meters from the pro heroes.

 You see the man exchange some words with the pro heroes, and then an explosion then rocks the warehouse, shaking the surrounding buildings, including the one you are on

y/n: " SHIT! "

You look back to see the warehouse destroyed and the pro heroes severally injured. You see Best Jeanist had saved most of them from death. He tries to fight back, but it's no use and he's skewered through his torso.

y/n: " Oh, that's not good. "

You see a black liquid form around the man in black. You then see the Villain from the USJ and some of the ones you saw at the training camp along with a few others, then you see Bakugo form from the liquid.