Chapter 20

Last time on My Hero Academia!

(y/n) Made a plan to go and rescue Bakugo despite his friends begging him not to do so. Once (y/n) gained the trust of his friends (y/n) teleported to Kaminio Ward, where he witnessed the horrifying power of All For One, (y/n) got some help saving Bakugo from Midoriya, and some of (y/n)'s other friends, but after All Might falls, (y/n) shows the world and even greater power than a Super Saiyan 2 in the form of a Super Saiyan 3, stunning the world with (y/n)'s immense power, now the battle begins between Saiyan warrior and Leader of all villains, what will happen!

Find out this time on My Hero Academia!

y/n: " So All For One, are you ready to meet your fate? "

AFO: " Yes, but i'm warning you, you won't come out alive. "

y/n: " Alright, LET'S DO THIS, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! "

You charge at each other and punch each other in the face at the same time.

AFO: " Fuck! "

He then uses a blasting quirk to send you flying into a nearby building, which he follows up with an earthquake quirk, causing the building to fall on top of you.

Mina: NO!!!!! "

You then pop out of the rubble as if the building was just a small annoyance to your time.

AFO: " HOW, THAT MUST HAVE BEEN AT LEAST 1000 TONS FALLING ON YOU!!!!!!! "

y/n: " Because All For One, you aren't dealing with the average hero anymore. "

You teleport right in front of him and nail him with a combination of punches followed by an uppercut sending him flying into the air.

AFO: " NO, THE ONLY MISTAKE I'VE MADE IN MY LIFE AND IT COMES BACK TO KILL ME! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

You then fly up and nail him right in the stomach with a kick. he falls to the ground.

AFO: " Maybe we can bargain something kid. "

y/n: " Oh, like my mom when she tried to bargain with you when you were about to kill her, WHEN YOU DIDN'T LISTEN, WHEN SHE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO SAVE HERSELF!!!! "

AFO: " Damn it I didn't want to have to use this, but if I have to..... "

You watch as he throws some type of sphere into the sky.

AFO: " LISTEN KID, THIS QUIRK IS METEORITE, THIS WILL DESTROY YOU ALONG WITH THE EARTH!!!!!!! "

y/n: " WHAT! " 

All For One passes out as you look up into the sky where he threw the orb, as you see a massive Meteor.