Chapter 24

y/n: " LET'S GO!!!!!! "

You rush out immediately to see balls flying everywhere. You had put your sensors on your chest to be able to block them easier. 

y/n: " Let's see if you can deal with a Super Saiyan! "

You power up and transform.

????: " Is that the Golden Warrior?! "

????: " EVERYONE RUN!!!!!!!!! "

You start to attack other people and soon you get your first person, it was easy, but it got you excited, but you also get nervous. What if you are the only person who passes, you snap out of your trance as one of your sensors get hit. You then grab the kid by the front of his face and slam him into the ground.

y/n: " IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!!!!! "

He ends up being your second, and final person. You head to the waiting room to wait for the 2nd part of the exam.

????'s POV

????: " Are you ready. "

Goten: Yep! "

Trunks: " Takes me back man. "

????: " Your son really is proving himself. So how are you going to challenge him. "

Trunks: " Hey Goten, you thinking what i'm thinking? "

Goten: " Fusion? "

Trunks: " Fusion! "

(y/n)'s POV

y/n: " You all passed!? Man and I was nervous about you guys, and you pulled it really close Midoriya! "

Midoriya: " It's not my fault, I didn't know that was Camie! "

y/n: " Hey, don't get discouraged, You still realized it was her before she could eliminate you. "

You then find out what you are required to do for the next test, rescues, a group of volunteers called HUC is going to act as civilians, and as heroes you need to save as many people as you can. 

y/n: " This shouldn't be too bad. "

You run out with everyone else. 

y/n: " Todoroki and Tsuyu, go help people in the forest, everyone else split up into groups and go where you think you can work best, i'm going to help people in the city! "

You rush over to a building and find several of the volunteers helping in the simulation. You see someone posing as a kid.

y/n: " Are you ok, can you walk! "

HUC member: " No, my ankle is broken! "

y/n: " It'll be alright. "

You pick him up.