DBS: Broly Special (Chapter 33/Part 2)

You transform into a Super Saiyan and throw a several punches with most of them making contact, he then grabs you and throws you across the field of ice and into a glacier.

y/n: " My turn! "

You hit him multiple times, before he catches your leg and punches you straight in the crotch and throws you down into a ravine.

y/n: " H-He punched me in the dick......... Why? Why did he punch me in the dick? "

Goku: " I know how that feels. "

y/n: " Grandpa, this is a bad time. "

Goku: " Listen, I want you to be careful against this guy. "

y/n: " Why? I mean, I'm doing pretty good in Super Saiyan, and I haven't even powered up all the way yet, why should I be worried? "

Goku: " This guy's was stronger than me when we last fought, and with all the training he's done before he got trapped in the ice he would be more powerful in his final form. "

y/n: " Final form? "

Goku: " He's the Legendary Super Saiyan, you saw how he could stand up to a Super Saiyan God in his final form, It's stronger than a Super Saiyan Blue WITH Kaioken. "

y/n: " ARE YOU SERIOUS! "

You then hear Broly again heading towards you.

y/n: " Sorry gramps, I got to go. "

Goku: " Good luck, you'll need it............... "

Broly: " WARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

y/n: " TIME TO TAKE IT UP A NOTCH! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! "

You transform into a Super Saiyan God as Broly approaches you quickly, blowing wind straight into your face. 

Back with everyone else..............

Momo: " How is he standing up to (y/n)?!?! "

Chirai: " I have one worry about this fight, It's about Broly going full power......... "

Uraraka: " He isn't going full power!? "

Trunks: " WHAT! "

Goten: " Impossible! "

Chirai: " For now (y/n) will have difficultly in the form he's fighting Broly in now, but if he transforms and pushes Broly, the damage will be catastrophic. "

(y/n)'s POV

You still weren't landing any punches or kicks, Broly was good, so you decide to take it on step further.