Chapter 42

MIdoriya's POV

Nejire breaks down in tears.

Nejire: " No, he can't be dead, HE CAN'T! "

She falls to the ground sobbing.

Midoriya: " We can't worry about that Nejire, if we don't take down Chisaki now we'll join him! "

But before Midoriya could attack Chisaki, two spikes nail him in the shoulders and pin him against the side of a building.

Midoriya: " AHHHHHG! "

Nejire: " MIDORIYA!!!! "

Midoriya: " I CAN'T MOVE! "

Then out of nowhere, Ryukyu came and attacked Chisaki. It was no use though, as Chisaki just grabbed her and trapped her arms in several air tight cylinders and started pulling her arms and legs off.

Ryukyu: " AHGGG! "

Nejire: " PLEASE, STOP! "

Chisaki held his grip on Ryukyu and he went over to Nejire.

Chisaki: " There's no one left to save you, NOW DIE! "

He reaches his hand out, but before he could do that, a blinding white light came from the hole (y/n) Was thrown into.

2 minutes earlier......... (y/n)'s POV

You laid on the ground, bleeding out and you were starting to black out, but then you saw a vision of someone who looked just like your grandfather, but younger, you then began to see people just like you and events that took place in your family's history.

You then hear the voice of your grandfather.

Goku: " You can't die yet, you have friends who need your help. "

Your wound begins to heal as you begin to regain consciousness.

y/n: " H-How?! "

Goku: " I helped you regain some ki using my soul, not a lot, but enough to heal you.

y/n: " So I still don't have enough to go Super Saiyan Blue! "

Goku: " You have all the power you need you just need to fight for what you care for most! "

You begin to feel a massive surge of power. You feel a strange burning in you body, past that of Ultra Instinct.

Goku: " Go beyond Ultra Instinct! "

You then release a blinding light as you feel yourself covered in ki.