Chapter 10

You're pissed off. Bakugo hurt someone more than they should have been and you're angry. as you are waiting for your next fight, you check on Uraraka. She's severely injured. While she is resting, you apologize.

y/n: " I'm sorry I couldn't help. "

You give her some of your energy and walk back to the waiting room and think about how you are going to defeat Todoroki. You think you should use the Meteor Combination to break the ice he throws at you, you then remember he has a side that utilizes fire. You decide to use a ki blast to extinguish the flames he blasts at you and follow with several punches. That's how you will beat him. You start to walk to the arena, when you see Midoriya. 

Midoriya: " Hey (y/n). How's Uraraka doing? "

y/n: " Fine, hey can you do something for me? "

Midoriya: " W-What do yo-. "

y/n: " Tell him to say his prayers, because when he's broken bloodied and nearly dead from his match with me he's going to pray to god that he isn't dead by the time i'm done with him. "

You walk off now even letting Midoriya ask why you said that. You go out into the ring and you see Todoroki. Present Mic announces your names and you fight Todoroki.

He starts with a wall of ice and you shatter it with a ki blast and then, things start to heat up.
Todoroki uses the other half of his quirk and the next thing you know you are surrounded by flames and ice you create an outwards explosion breaking the ice and extinguishing the flames. He fires more ice at you and you kick and punch your way through it until you reach Todoroki. He tries to freeze your feet but you jump up and kick him in the head. You land right next to him and start wailing away at him and then punch him in the stomach at 5% power, jump and then,

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You launch a 1% Kamehameha and you destroy the ring, at the bottom of the crater is Todoroki, still alive because you can sense his ki, he's hurt, but he's also alive so you are ok. 

Midnight: " TODOROKI IS KNOCKED OUT, (Y/N) IS THE VICTOR!! "

You fly down and give Todoroki some energy before heading off to watch the next match you head up into the stands and talk to some your friends.

y/n: " Hey everyone! "

Midoriya: " Hi (y/n)! "

You start talking to everyone in your class and everyone is talking about all of your moves

Hagakure: " That move where you took out Todoroki is so cool! What was that called again the Kamehameha? "

y/n: " Yep, takes all the raw strength from the user and converts it into a strong beam that you can regulate power wise. I used about 1% on Todoroki because I didn't want to kill him like the Nomu at the USJ. "

Jiro: " Wait that took out the whole ring! And that was only 1% of your power? "

Mina: " That's Insane! That could do some serious damage if gone any higher. "

y/n: " It's one of- if not the most powerful move my family knows. It's been passed down generation after generation first my grandpa learned it, followed my my uncle and my father, and then me. It's about time for my match with Iida, Talk with you guys in a bit. "

Momo: " Wait we still have so many questions! "

y/n: " And I will tell you them after the final match (internally) After I humiliate Bakugo. "

You walk down into the ring for the semi-finals against Iida, Who you knew would be a challenge due to his recipro-burst being nearly as fast as you. you walk into the ring and you look at Iida at the end of the ring.

Midnight: " BEGIN!!! "

In an instant you both grapple hands at the middle of the ring and You have no trouble flinging him across the ring and dashing under him, kicking him in the back and into the air. He then uses his recipro-burst in the air kicking you in the head and doing a surprising amount of damage before you use your after image to get behind him, before punching him repeatedly in the kidneys causing him to collapse in the ring following with a kick to the face sending him flying out of the ring and giving you the victory.

You then head to the waiting room for your fight with Bakugo, all the while thinking about something that has crossed your mind.

y/n: " Everyone wants to know what my quirk is, but I don't know how to tell them all I'm half alien, That would freak them all out and make them want to stay way from me. Maybe just maybe I could show them- "

Goten: " Hey (y/n)! "

Piccolo: " Hey kid. "

y/n: " AHHHHH!!! "

Goten: " O-Oh, Sorry son, I didn't mean to scare you like that! "

y/n: " It's ok. What are you guys doing down here anyway. "

Goten: " We wanted to congratulate you on getting to the finals. "

Piccolo: " It's only natural for people like us to make it to the finals. Like your father and I fighting at the 21st Budokai and Your father against his best friend Trunks in the 25th Budokai. "

y/n: " Who's Trunks? "

Goten: " You will find out soon enough. "

y/n: " Thanks guys, but I have to get to my room before they call my name so that I can stretch and all that stuff, you know. "

Goten: " Ok, good luck in the finals! "

Piccolo: " Knock em dead kid. "

y/n: " Got it Piccolo, you too dad, thanks for the support you guys. "

You head to your waiting room and start stretching before the match and that's when HE breaks in.

y/n: " Hey asshole, what do you think you're doing in here? "

Bakugo: " COMING IN HERE TO TELL YOU I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS IN THE FINAL. "

y/n: " Try it, you might just be so wrong it hurts. "

Bakugo: " IT'S GOING TO HURT WHEN I KILL YOU AND SEND YOU CRYING BACK TO MOMMY, OH WAIT YOU CAN'T SHE'S DEAD AND EVEN IF SHE WAS ALIVE SHE WOULD HAVE DISOWNED YOU ON THE SPOT, HELL SHE'S PROBABLY HAPPY SHE'S DEAD AND NOT WATCHING A DISAPPOINTMENT LIKE YOU!!!!!!!! "

y/n: "........... "

Bakugo: " THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! KILL YA LATER LAMEASS! "

Nobody has ever insulted your mother before let alone said she was probably happier dead than with you, that's when you make your decision.

y/n: " Everyone is going to know how super of a Saiyan I can become and wreck Bakugo's shit with it. "