Chapter 17

2 days after you found out how your mother died

y/n: " A laser machine is what i'm going to be training with? "

Pixie-bob: " Yep! "

Everyone you know is training harder than they every had before, but for you it's a day at the office. Everyone is tired after about an hour, but you aren't even breaking a sweat. The machine has holes surrounding it's self and it tracks heat signatures and stops firing if hit with an attack. The lasers are way to slow for you and only fire about one per second. You hit the machine for about the hundredth time.

y/n: " Man this is too easy. I wonder if I can make this harder in anyway? Hey Pixie-bob!? "

Pixie-bob: " Yes!? "

y/n: " Anyway I can turn up the difficulty on this thing!? "

Pixie-bob: " Nope! If that thing overloads on power, it could kill everyone here. "

y/n: " Not a bad idea! "

You walk over to Kaminari.

y/n: " Hey dude, what's up? "

Kaminari: " Dude, this training is brutal! I've been taking volts for hours now and i'm not sure how much more I can take. "

y/n: " Take a break, I need to borrow the generator you are using, is that ok? "

Kaminari: " Sure! Anything for a break! "

You take the generator and start to hook it up to the generator, when you do you hit the delayed time button for it to start, when it starts to make some weird noises.

y/n: " What's happening? "

Pixie-bob and Mandalay look over at the machine.

Mandalay: " Wait, stop! "

You can't stop it in time, the machine activates and then it happens. Lasers start flying everywhere faster than you can imagine.

y/n: " Everyone, get away now! "

You start trying to help people get away, but then you hear Mina. 

Mina: " Help me! "

You look back at her. She was hit in the leg by a laser and she couldn't get back up.

y/n: " Mina, NO! "

You look back as she's about to be hit with a massive blast.

y/n: " Damn, it, I messed up again, now she's going to die. What's the point, if I can't save her, IF I CAN'T SAVE HER, I'LL NEVER BE A HERO!!!!!!! "

You feel a strange power that you've never felt before, and in an instant you've got Mina in your arms and you've gotten her to safety.

Mina: " What? "

y/n: " Stay here. Don't move. "

Piccolo POV

Piccolo: " Hey Goten, feel that? "

Goten: " Yep, that's my boy! "

Piccolo: " You've done it, you finally achieved it. "

Piccolo: " ULTRA INSTINCT! "