Chapter 7

You wake up in Recovery Girls room.

y/n: " Damn Kaioken never works. Where am I? "

????: "Hello y/n. "

y/n: " Hm? "

A woman walks into the room. She's older than most of the teachers and wears a nurses outfit.

RG: " Hi y/n i'm Recovery Girl, the school nurse. You collapsed after the battle at the USJ. All Might brought you here and told me to send you back to your classes after you woke up. "

y/n: " How long have I slept for? " 

RG: " 24 hours. "

y/n: " I'm not surprised. How's Mr. Aizawa doing? "

RG: " He had most of the bones in his body broken or fractured. "

y/n: " Then why isn't here? "

RG: " He wanted to go back to class, because he felt fine. "

" Well I should get back to class. " You say while you grab your stuff and start heading back to class then you head back to Recovery Girls room.

y/n: " Do you know how to get to class 1-A from here? "

She gives you directions and you walk to class one the way you pass the support course's class and one of the students there, a girl with pink hair rushes over to you.

????: " Hey you were that kid on the news who saved everyone from that villain attack! You want to see my babies?! "

y/n: ( internally ) " WHAT THE FU-"

She pulls out a jetpack from the room and starts explaining it while calling it her baby.

y/n: " Hey that's neat, but I got to go I'm gonna be late for class, Bye! "

You run off to your class you are outside the class and open up the door.

y/n: " Hey everyo- OH SHIT! "

Every girl in your class tackles you into a dog pile.

Tyusu: " You're ok! "

Ashido: " We thought you had died! "

Jiro: " You were so brave!

Uraraka: " You saved us! "

Hagakure: " You really do care about us! "

Yaoyorozu: " You had us worried! "

" THANK YOU!!!!!!! "

You look over to everyone for help, but nearly everyone is laughing except for Kaminari and Mineta, who are boiling over from jealousy. They let go of you and everyone went to their seats. Mr. Aizawa then explained what was happening this week. 

Aizawa: " This week is the U.A. sports festival. " 

Everyone: " FINALLY SOMETHING NORMAL!!!!!! "

You know about the sports festival. You watched it with your dad and really like the action from the different quirk users, but you personally liked the Tenkaichi Budokai better due to the fast action, especially while you watch the old clips of your father online, So you were really excited. After that you went to lunch. You sit down and Mina and Momo follow.

Mina: " Hey (y/n)! "

Momo: " Hello (y/n). "

y/n: " Hi Mina, Hi Momo "