Chapter 22

Recovery Girl: " We have to take some tests to be sure, but we think it might be PTSD. "

Tsuyu: " What! "

Midnight: " As Recovery Girl was saying, it might not be PTSD, but she needs to be sure. "

You had been taken to Recovery Girls room due to your nightmare. Tsuyu brought you there as you were in shambles from what you saw in your dream.

y/n: " A-Asui. "

Tsuyu: " Yes? "

y/n: " Please don't tell anyone about this, please, i'm begging you. "

Midnight uses her quirk on you and knocks you out cold for the 4th time of the night.

Midnight: " You might want to go. Recovery Girl needs to run the tests on (y/n). "

Tsuyu: " Ok. "

She walks over to you.

Tsuyu: " I'll hope for the best. "

She leaves.

Midnight: " Damn, I feel bad for the kid. He saves the world once and gets night terrors in return. "

RG: " Well, his mother was killed by All For One, you know that right. "

Midnight: " What! "

RG: " Yep, All For One found out about how powerful Saiyans were and found out that Son Goten had a child and tried to kidnap him, but all he ended up doing was killing his mother in cold blood and then got injured by one of (y/n)'s mentors. "

Midnight: " Wow. I didn't know that happened to him. No wonder he jumped in so fast to help us take out All For One. "

RG: " It's late Nemuri, you should get some sleep. "

Midnight: " But what if he wakes up again! "

RG: " Don't worry about it, i'm going to run the tests and then show the teachers the results tomorrow. "

The next day 

You wake up in Recovery Girl's room early in the morning.

y/n: " Damn it, I barely got any sleep last night. "

You walk back to your dorm room and get yourself together. You can barely function without sleep so you nearly pass out several times just standing up trying to get ready for school, but you don't care about that.

y/n: " I can't stop thinking about All For One. If he comes back he could kill everyone. "

You then remember your dream.

y/n: " I can't stop training no matter what! "

You walk into class and you sit down. Tsuyu then walks over to you.

Tsuyu: " Hello (y/n). "

y/n: " Hey Tsuyu. "

Tsuyu: " Are you ok after last night? "

y/n: " Yeah, Yeah i'm fine. "

Mr. Aizawa then tells you all will be working on ultimate moves. 

Kirishima: " Man, (y/n) should have this in the bag! "

y/n: " Yeah, sure. "

Kirishima is surprised about your serious attitude about developing attacks. He shrugs it off and you go to the facility you are going to use, Gym Gamma, more commonly know as the TDL.