Chapter 5

y/n " Man, I'm starving! " you say to yourself.

It's lunch and you trained hard yesterday with your dad and piccolo learning a new attack in the process ( This is important later ), so you accidentally slept in and forgot to eat breakfast so you were starving. You head up to the line and start ordering.

y/n: I'll have 50 bowls of pork ramen, 30 boxes of takoyaki and 10 bowls of white rice, please. "

The cafeteria cook, Lunch Rush looks shocked.

Lunch Rush: "kid do you know how much food that is!? there's no way you could eat all of that! "

y/n: " Really? I eat like that all the time when i'm hungry. "

He gives you a thumbs up.

Lunch Rush: " Ok, but if you get sick that's on you. "

y/n: " A'ight. "

You get all your trays sit down and start eating. Everyone is amazed to see all of the food and are more amazed to see you eat it all. A girl with pink skin and horns watches the whole thing

y/n: " Man, that hit the spot! "

????: " Wow, you ate all of that! I've never seen anyone eat that much!!!! "

y/n: " Well, when you do what I do you eat a lot. "

Ashido: " Hi i'm Mina Ashido, what's your name? "

Y/n: "(f/n)(l/n)"

She sits down and talks to you about how you did on the test the day before. While you talk to her you notice most of the girls in your class eyeing you and Mina angrily as you and her talked more, But then the dreaded question was brought up.

Ashido: "So, what's your quirk? "

y/n: (Internally) " SHIT! SHIT,SHIT,SHIT,SHIT,SHIT! "

Ashido: " Well, what is it? "

y/n: " It's uhhhhhhhhh....... "

The bell rings.

 Ashido: " Oh well, we have to go to class, see you there. "

y/n: " Oh thank god. "

You head to class and find out the class is doing battle trials.

y/n: " OH MY GOD, YES!!!!!!! "

Everyone in the class looks at you.

y/n: (embarrassed) " Sorry..... "

Before You head out to grounds B, everyone puts on their hero costumes. Your costume was just the gi your grandfather wore everyone is impressed especially the girls, who are looking at your chiseled body.

 Your costume was just the gi your grandfather wore everyone is impressed especially the girls, who are looking at your chiseled body

 All Might then explains everything.

All Might: " You will all be put into teams of two the two of these teams one villain and one hero with duke it out. The villains objective is to defend the bomb until time runs out or the heroes are defeated. The heroes objective is to capture all the villains or have one of them touch the bomb before the time is over. These will be our teams we, we will have one team of 3 due to the class having 21 students. Here are your teams.

1. Izuku and Uraraka vs. Katsuki and Iida

2. Todoroki and Shoji vs. Ojiro and Hagakure

3. Hanta Sero, Yuga Aoyama, and Kyoka Jiro vs. (y/n) and Momo Yaoyorozu

That's all you need to know, then a girl walks over to you.

y/n: " Hey you wouldn't happen to be Momo Yaoyorozu, would you? "

Yaoyorozu: " Yes, that would be me. "

y/n: " First off, what's your quirk so I can make a plan off of that. "

Yaoyorozu: " Oh, my quirk is creation. I can create non living things using the fat cells in my body smaller items take less time while larger ones take a while. "

y/n: " Ok, I think I might have a plan. "

As you whisper to her your plan you see the other 3 opponents going into the building 

y/n: " And that will be our plan, got it. "

Yaoyorozu: " that should be a good plan, but are you sure you can take both of them at once? "

y/n: " Yeah, no problem. "

You both walk into the building.

y/n: " Alright lets do this. "

You sense their ki and you see all 3 of them and their near the bomb. you see Sero and Aoyama leave, leaving the bomb with Jiro.

y/n: " Change of plans, Momo. Go to the 5th floor on your own you should meet Jiro in there. I'm going to go after Sero and Aoyama. "

Yaoyorozu: " How do you know....? "

y/n: " Just trust me, ok? "

Just as this happens a beam appears and you dodge it easily.

y/n: ( Internally ) " Thanks Piccolo. "

y/n: " Momo, get to the top right now! "

Yaoyorozu: " Ok! "

She runs of leaving you with Aoyama as he shoots another beam at you.

y/n: " Damn, nice toy he has with him. "

You backflip out of the way of the beam following up instinctively with,

KAAAAAAAA

MEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAA

MEEEEEEEE 

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He stood no chance with the peashooter he was using as he was blown out of the building and, was then declared out of bounds, which means he was eliminated.

y/n: " Too easy, oh no. "

You sense the ki of Momo. She got captured by Sero and she got her clothes ripped off. You jump up and punch Sero directly in the stomach causing him to puke and fall over unconscious you put the capture tape on him and then tend to Momo, who unsurprisingly doesn't want you to look at her due to her clothes being shredded so you take off your weighted clothes and your under shirt and you toss it to her letting her wear that.

Yaoyorozu: " Thank You, (y/n). "

y/n: " Your welcome, now, lets finish this. "

You jump through the 5th floor, dash at Jiro, use your afterimage technique, and chop her in the back of the neck knocking her out. You touch the bomb and your team is declared the winner. You walk out of the building to see everyone stunned and looking at you.

y/n: " What are you all staring at? "

Everyone in class 1-A all at once says 

" WHAT IS YOUR QUIRK, THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! "

Now you have to explain this.

y/n: ( internally ) " Shit. "