Chapter 8

You wake up and get yourself ready for the sports festival. You're really excited to be gaining recognition as a fighter and a hero. You arrive at the stadium and everyone is waiting for you. You and everyone else goes into the arena and listens to Midnight as she walks onto the podium. She announces that the representative of class 1-A has something to say. You see Bakugo walking up to the podium 

y/n: " Oh sweet shit what is he going to say? "

Bakugo: " I just want to let you know..... "

y/n: " No...... "

Bakugo: " I'm going to win. "

y/n: " Damn it! "

You saw this coming and everyone starts jeering him. Midnight then explains the rules of the first challenge. She says that you all are running an obstacle course and only the 42 top students would advance into the next round.

y/n: " This should be too easy. "

Everyone heads to the starting line of the course and you wait anxiously for the start of the race. 

Present Mic: " 3,2,1 GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

You jump up at the start and you avoid what seems to be like Todoroki's ice. You then start running at full speed until you come up against some of the robots you faced at the entry exam and you destroy them easily as you see everyone else behind you.

y/n: " 1st place, no surprise. "

You run across a pit with multiple platforms and you easily fly over all of them, then run into a mine field.

y/n: " Let's make sure that my class has an advantage. "

You use the attack Piccolo taught you as you shoot a multitude of ki blasts everywhere across the field as you see lots of the competitors and you put your plan into action. You wait until more people are in the mine field, That's when you do it.

y/n: " HELLZONE GRENADE!!!!! "

You bring the ki blasts down taking out several of the competitors and you see the rest of your class reach the beginning of the mine field.

y/n: " YOU'RE WELCOME GUYS!!!!!! "

You run off into the stadium and reach the inside of the arena.

Present Mic: " Y/N MADE IT INTO THE STADIUM FIRST. HE'S THE WINNER OF ROUND 1!!!! "

You turn around to see Midoriya run into the stadium right after you did.

y/n: " Nice dude. Second place, that's not bad. "

Midoriya: " Yeah, you really helped all of us back there with that attack of yours. "

y/n: " Heh, thanks. "

You then see Todoroki run into the arena in third and Bakugo in forth. You see the rest of the competitors storming through the entrance and you see who came in what places. You then listen up for the next round. Midnight spins a wheel and it lands on something called a cavalry battle.  The point of the game is to have 2-4 people teams to take off head bands on other teams heads. You realize being in first doesn't get you any team mates.

y/n: " No problem, I'll just use the multiform technique. "

In an instant you have 2 of yourself and Mina looks shocked.

Ashido: " WAIT, YOU CAN MULTIPLY TOO!?!? "

y/n: " Yep. "

15 minutes pass and then the cavalry battle starts and you knock a kid with purple hair and saggy under eyes off his team mates. One of them jumps onto the back of another and takes the bands before he hits the ground.