Chapter 13

1 Week after the incident

" I didn't take an internship. "

" WHAT!?!?! "

You had not taken an internship due to a request from Mr. Aizawa to help him out with his martial arts training due to you having an immense background of the arts and you took it because he said that if you were to take his offer he wouldn't need to take an internship anywhere across Japan. Usually after you helped him you would go trough some intense training of your own.

y/n: " Yeah, I help him out a lot and he really did improve, he even landed a few hits on me at one percent of my power. "

You then see Mr. Aizawa walk through the door and he looks over at you and smiles and you smile back when he starts talking about finals. You had placed second in midterms so you weren't worried

Mina and Kaminari: " WAIT YOU PLACED SECOND!? "

y/n: " Yeah, you guys don't just think i'm a muscle head do you? "

Mina and Kaminari: " Uhhhhhhhh.... "

y/n: " Never mind, anyway do any of you guys want to come over to my house to study and train for the finals. "

Mina and Kaminari: " YES, PLEASE! "

Sero: " You don't mind if I join, do you? "

Jiro: " Me too, I've been struggling with some of the topics that are going to be on the test. "

Tokoyami: " I'm coming too, because I should work on fighting with dark shadow. "

Momo: " Can I come too? "

y/n: " Momo? Didn't you place first in midterms though? "

Momo: " Yes, but I need to improve my quirks physical abilities. "

y/n: " You know what Momo how about this, you can help us all study and then we will spend the rest of the time doing some intense physical training with me leading. "

Mr. Aizawa then speaks up. 

Aizawa: " You guys shouldn't think of his training as easy either. "

Study group: " It shouldn't be that bad, could it? "

After school 

Kaminari: " This should be his address. "

Mina: " But, it's the side of a mountain? "

y/n: (distant) " HEY GUYS UP HERE! "

Tokoyami: " He lives all the way up there!?!?! "

Sero: " That's insane! "

y/n: " THIS IS YOUR WARM UP BEFORE WE STUDY, GET ALL THE WAY UP THIS MOUNTAIN USING YOUR QUIRKS! "

Momo: " It's going to take all day to get up there! "

y/n: " NOT IF YOU ALL WORK TOGETHER IT WON'T! "

2 Hours later

Your worn out study group reaches the top, all of them panting like no tomorrow.

y/n: " Great Guys! Are you ready to study!? "

Kaminari throws up over the edge of the mountain.

y/n: " Ok, a little too much. I'll note that. "

You go into your house and everyone is amazed by how nice it is.

Momo: " It's so quaint! "

You walk in with some snacks and tea.