Chapter 3

10 Months later

(y/n): " Well, this is it. "

You are standing outside of U.A. high school. You and your father determined that you are definitely strong enough to take down most people in the world except him and your uncle Gohan. So you spent the majority of your training studying, but also some physical training just to keep you in shape, then test day came. The morning of you ate a big breakfast, you packed your bag, with some water and your gi before taking off. You say bye to your dad before you leave.

(y/n): " BYE DAD! "

Goten: " BYE AND GOOD LUCK! "

When you landed you were surprised to see how many people showed up, considering how many people get into this school you were surprised considering they only take a handful of students. You begin to feel very nervous about passing, but you decide that you will be one of the people that pass the test. It's at this moment you realize the boy from the news last night. You run over to him seeing him trip and then getting rescued by a short, brown haired girl.

(y/n): " Hey, are you ok? "

????: " Yeah, I'm ok. "

(y/n): " I have a question, does your name happen to be Izuku Midoriya? "

Midoriya: " Yes, you must have seen the news a few months ago, huh. "

(y/n): " Wait, are you trying to get into U.A.? "

Midoriya: " Yes, I am. "

(y/n): " That's awesome! Well, see you inside Midoriya! "

You don't need to make friends now you go into U.A. and you try to listen to the speaker. All you hear is there is a practical test and a written test before you remember something your dad told you before you left.

Goten: " (y/n), I need you not to show everyone your true power, because I want you to show people how powerful you are later. I saw the news reports of what you did, and I respect your decision, but bad people might want that power and will try their best to get it, all i'm saying is go easy and show them slowly the differences you can make. Ok? "

(y/n): " Yes dad. I understand. "

You break out of the thoughts, right as the speaker, Present Mic, Explains that there are 4 robots, equaling up from 0 to 3 on  the point scale. Right as you hear this a kid In the back asks a question.

????: " Excuse me, but why is there a robot not worth anything doing in the test? "

He explains saying there was a mistake and they decided that those robots would be worth nothing

Present Mic: " So if you run into one, Just run they aren't worth the time or effort. "

(y/n): (internally) " Where's the fun in that? "

After you get out of that you decide something.

(y/n): " Let's see I need to take it easy, so i'm only going to use my raw strength alone and that should be more than enough to pass the practical. "

You put on your gi, Stretch, and then you are ready for the exam. You notice Midoriya, but you don't think about him.

(y/n): " I need to focus on passing, not some kid you saw on the news. "

That's when Present Mic gets on the Speaker system.

Present Mic: " LET THE TEST BEGIN. "

You power up, Blowing everyone back as you streak into the testing area with everyone far behind you.