Chapter 9

y/n: " Midoriya is my first opponent. ( Sighs ) Man I probably should finish this fast so he doesn't break his arms. "

You are in the waiting room awaiting your first match in the tournament. It reminds you of the Tenkaichi Budokai that you watched constantly to study moves that your grandfather and his friends knew so that you could use them yourself in training and battle. You're thinking about what Midoriya might do during the fight. He knows you are strong and you know that his quirk is powerful, not nearly as powerful as you at 100 percent but he is strong, but the drawback of his quirk is him breaking his arms, legs, or fingers, basically any part of his body that uses his quirk will break and you don't want him hurting himself to try and win an unwinnable battle, but at the same time you want to help him develop his quirk so he won't break his arms. While you are thinking about this Piccolo walks in.

Piccolo: " Hey kid. "

y/n: " Oh, hey Piccolo! how do you like the festival so far? "

Piccolo: " Not bad, you did good on the cavalry battle and when you used my attack to help your friends get to a better ranking really shows how much you care for your friends, that's something your grandfather would do. "

y/n: " Thanks Piccolo. "

You hear your name get called over the intercom to go to your next event.

y/n: " Well Piccolo, I've got to go. "

Piccolo: " Make me and your father proud kid. "

y/n: " Got it. "

You walk down the long hallway to the ring and you step out into the light and see the hundreds of people and heroes around the whole stadium.

y/n: " This is it, the finals. " 

You hear your father.

Goten: " COME ON (Y/N), YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!!! "

You think to yourself how you can help Midoriya in the heat of battle. You then hear Present Mic.

Present Mic: " IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE (Y/N) THE POWERFUL FIGHTER WITH AN UNKNOWN QUIRK, AND IN THE OTHER CORNER WE HAVE MIDORIYA WHO WAS AMAZING IN BOTH THE OBSTACLE COURSE AND CAVALRY BATTLE. 

Midnight: " ARE THE FIGHTERS READY?! "

y/n: " Midoriya, don't take it easy on me you can go all out. "

Midoriya: " I have waited to fight you myself to see what you are made of. don't hold back

y/n: (internally) " I don't want to, but I don't want to kid you either, sooooooooo........ "

Midnight: " BEGIN!!!! "

You charge at Midoriya, just to be blown back by a massive gust of wind. You look at Midoriya after recovering from the blast and you see his fingers broken and bruised. You feel bad for causing Midoriya to break his fingers, but you need to win this to prove you are the greatest fighter in the world.

y/n: " Midoriya, stop. "

Midoriya: " wh- stop! why? "

y/n: " Stop holding back you need to spread the power you have all throughout your body. You can easily be the hardest opponent in the finals for me for the percent i'm going at right now. "

Midoriya: " O-Ok, i'll try. "

You see him start to have green electricity flow around him and have what seems to be scars along his face and body.

Midoriya: " W-What's this power? "

y/n: " That is what you are capable of, now, GIVE ME A GOOD FIGHT. "

You say this charging at Midoriya.

Midoriya: " AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

You charge at each other and your fists collide, making a huge shock wave throughout the arena and blowing Midnight off of her stand. Midoriya than slams his fist into your face sending you flying across the ring. You stop yourself and dash right at him and punch him in the stomach. You two keep combining your punches before Midoriya puts all the power from his body into his left hand and all your power into your right and you dash at each other again and a bright light appears and fades. Midnight then speaks up. 

Midnight: " MIDORIYA IS OUT OF THE RING, (Y/N) IS THE WINNER!! "

The crowd is cheering they loved the fight with you and Midoriya. You walk out of the ring towards your broken friend to help him up. 

y/n: " So, what are you going to call that form? "

Midoriya: " Full Cowl. "

y/n: " Sounds cool man, but for now lets go to Recovery Girl so she can heal our injures.

 You carry Midoriya to Recovery Girls office while healing him with some of your own energy. You both get to her office and get healed, then head to your seating area just in time for Uraraka's fight with Bakugo. 

y/n: " Please let Bakugo take it easy on Uraraka. "

You know Uraraka has a small chance of winning, but Bakugo has a strong quirk, he also pisses you off immensely. He is disrespectful, brash, and an asshole, but you think he will end the fight fast due to him not wanting to waste his time. You were wrong. You see Uraraka getting tossed around and shes really hurt. "

y/n: " STOP IT BAKUGO, SHE'S HAD ENOUGH! "

He doesn't stop though he keeps the explosions coming in her direction. You grip the railing that you are holding on to and break it, your power is surging.

y/n: (inernally) " STOP THIS FIGHT, N O W. " 

She finally falls over and Bakugo is declared the winner of the fight you power down some, but this really pisses you off as Uraraka didn't deserve that much punishment. You fly down into the ring next to her as she is being taken off on a stretcher. She's badly hurt. You look back at Bakugo. He's not even sad, hell he's smiling about the fact he got away with hurting someone this badly.

y/n: " Don't worry Uraraka. I'll make him suffer for what he's done to you.

Before you leave you look at who you're fighting next.

You're fighting Todoroki next.