Chapter 12

You're on the roof of your house looking at the stars, nervous about what will come tomorrow. You didn't think about how everyone would react and you are thinking about how they will respond when you walk into to school tomorrow. 

Piccolo: " Hey kid. "

y/n: " Hey Mr. Piccolo. "

Piccolo: " Don't worry about today kid. "

y/n: " Wait, you know what i'm thinking about!? "

Piccolo: " You've been mumbling about it for the past hour while I was watching you and I can't take it anymore. Your classmates are not going to think of you any differently than they have before. Hell, with what you showed off today, their going to think of you as competition for what they want to be! Now get off your ass, stop feeling sorry for yourself, and show them what it means to be a warrior! "

y/n: " You know what. " You say standing up " You're right, i'm going to go to bed and tomorrow i'm going to redeem myself. "

Piccolo: " That's the spirit kid. Go get some rest. "

You go to bed, confident that your reputation will be changed for the better, either way your classmates now know that you have the power to beat a monster and any other villain that gets in your way.

THE NEXT DAY 

y/n: " Hey Midoriya! "

He turns around and then looks terrified 

y/n: " Hey, Midoriya? Hello? You look like you've just seen a ghost

y/n: " Hey, Midoriya? Hello? You look like you've just seen a ghost. "

Midoriya: " I-I'm fine, but Kacchan..... "

You forgot about Bakugo you're still pissed at what he said about your mother, but looking back you still could have taken it easy on him considering you nearly killed him.

y/n: " Oh yeah, Is he okay? "

Midoriya: " He's fine, Recovery Girl healed him and he should be in class today. "

y/n: (internally) " Thank god. I didn't want that to be on my record. "

You walk to class and when you walk into class and everyone looks at you terrified, especially Bakugo who looks like he just crapped himself. You sit down and Mr. Aizawa walks in and announces what you are going to do.

Aizawa: " Today, you will be making hero names. " 

Everyone: " Finally something normal! "

????: " These names are important to you for the rest of your life, so don't waste your chance at your hero names! "

Midnight walks into the room and most of the boy's faces light up.

y/n: " Hero names already? Man this year is going by fast! "

Midnight explains that hero names must be in conjunction with a hero's quirk or ability. She hands out white boards and tells everyone to start writing their respective hero names. 15 minutes pass and then someone finally has one, Aoyama.