Chapter 28

You wake up to the sounds of a doctor talking and a heart monitor. You realize that you are covered in bandages

Doctor: " Oh, good, you've woken up! "

y/n: " Where's Piccolo! Where's my father! " 

Doctor: " He's in the lobby, I'll go get him for you. "

Before he walks through the door he tells you one last thing.

Doctor: " Also, the two girls that got involved are sleeping in the room next to you, i'll get them first. There's a TV in here, the remote is on the side table next to you. "

You turn on the TV to see nearly every news network talking about how you prevented the destruction of the world for a second time, but you feel guilty this time around. You figured if you had gotten there sooner no one had to die, but you could probably just use the dragon balls to resurrect everyone that had died. The door then opens and you see both Nejire and Uraraka walk through the door. They both look like they are about to cry.

y/n: " Hey guys, is everything alright? 

Nejire runs over to you and collapses on your body, crying.

Nejire: " T-Thank you, I would be dead if it wasn't for you! "

y/n: " It's ok. "

Piccolo then walks in with your father.

Uraraka: " Who are you two? "

Goten: " My name is Goten and this is Piccolo, I'm (y/n)'s dad. "

Uraraka: " It's nice to meet you Goten! You too Piccolo! "

Piccolo Then throws you a Senzu Bean.

y/n: " Thanks Mr. Piccolo! "

Piccolo: " You're welcome. "

You eat the Senzu Bean and you feel revitalized the second you finish eating it.

y/n: " Man, I feel good! "

You jump out of bed, destroy the plaster and bandages around where your injures used to be, throw off your hospital gown, and change back into your gi.

The doctor walks back in with a clip board.

Doctor: " We want to make sure that beam didn't do anything to your DNA, we're gonna need to take a blood test. "

Before he can look back up from his clip board, you had jumped through the window.

y/n: " NOPE! "

Goten/Piccolo: " GET BACK HERE! "

Uraraka: " Out of everything he could be afraid of, he has a fear of needles? "

Nejire: " Uraraka, take it from a senior. The world is a strange place. "