29-Leo's P.O.V.

Time for plan Get Myself Killed By My Best Friend While My Girlfriend Tries to Knock Him Out.

        "HEY!" I shouted at Liam as he ran down the path. "YOU! YES, YOU! YOU'RE EYES LOOK STUPID! WHAT IS THAT COLOR? GOLD? HAH!"

        I squealed as manly as I possibly could and ran when eidolon-Liam turned and drew his two-handed sword.

        "OHSHITOHSHITHOLYFUCKSARAKILLITKILLITNOW!" I screamed as I raced through the marbe buildings. Maybe this wasn't the best plan. I ducked and squealed again as the sword embedded itself in the marble column above my head.

        I set the path on fire behind me, trapping Liam. I saw Sara  and Ellie sneak up on the mosnter while he tried to see me through the smoke. He started to turn around and I freaked out.

        "Ellie doesn't like you", I told the possesed guy. He turned back to me with an all new fury in his eyes. Crap. Too far. I heard Sara shouting at Ellie in Latin while Liam tried to slice at me through the flames.

        "On three, Ellie!" I heard through the wall of heat. "One, two--"

        "THREE!" Ellie shouted as soon as Liam patted down the flames. Two heavy branches descended on his head with a loud CRACK! I winced as the poor guy crumpled to the ground.

        "You OK?" Sara asked after we had given Liam some ambrosia.

        "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little spooked", I told her. "I mean, my best friend was just trying to kill me."

        "I gave you the job of distracting him becasue you're fast. I didn't want to put into too much danger. And plus, you DO have a knack for pissing people off."

        "Just one of my many talents", I said, smiling as she went to help Ellie fix up Liam. I took out the contents of my pockets, springs and gears and wires, etc., and began fiddling with them. My new project was probably going to be the best thing I've ever created.