Epilogue - Ellie's POV

"A little bit to the left... nope, that's too far, go back.... ugh Liam, just - Wait! That's perfect!" I shout and he finally takes the cloths out from under the legs of the bed. We put them there so it wouldn't scratch the wood floor. He wipes the sweat off his brow and looks at me.

"You're so lucky I love you." he says. I laugh. He opens his arms and I gladly welcome the gesture, walking over to him and nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck. He kisses my head and rubs my back.

"We will have a child soon, okay?" he reassures me. I nod. We haven't tried yet, we just never had time or space. Now we do. I pull away and grab his hands, holding them in both of mine.

"Come on, we've got unpacking to do." I say and head down to the kitchen. I take a box and start unpacking all of the plates, cups, etc.  My stomach growled. I was pretty loud. I hear Liam chuckle.

"You haven't eaten at all today, have you?" he asks. I shake my head no. He reaches for his keys.

"Then we'll go and get something. We need to go shopping, there is literally no food here." he says. I slip on my shoes and we are out the door, hand in hand.

                                                                        THE END