Chapter 6- First date

I was getting ready to go my first date ever.  Makeup free as usual.

Krissy's outfitI

Krissy's outfit
I

put on the most comfortable and stylish outfit I could find, grabbed my car keys and went to the car. Then I remembered that the jerk was picking me up.

Our parents made us exchange numbers so I told myself if I had to save him in my phone I'll just save him as jerk.

I called him and the phone rang out. I called him again and this time he picked up.

"Hey aren't you supposed to pick me up or something?" I asked.

"Don't you like have a car?" he asked annoyed.

"Lookie here, I didn't arrange this thing okay. I was told that you were going to pick me up. But if you don't want to, I'll be more than glad to oblige." I said getting angry.

"Let's just meet at wherever we're supposed to meet and get over with this thing." I said before ending the call.

Apparently, we're supposed to meet at the Amusement Park.

Kinda childish for a first date if you ask me.

I got in the car and left. I drove to the amusement park as the music soothed my mood on the way. I reached and the parking place was jam packed.

I managed to find a parking space after a while of searching.

I parked and exited the car. I made my way to gate and decided to wait there for Ashton.

About 20 minutes later I saw him walking towards the gate. He spotted me as he came towards me.

I went up to the booth and bought the tickets. We went in. I've always wanted to go to an amusement park but with friends not him.

Oh well, what can I do about it?

We walked in silence which I found unusual because at Oakville he wasn't normally this quiet. I finally broke the silence by asking him a question.

"So what to go on first, the roller coaster maybe?"

"Whatever, I don't really care" he replied, his voice lacking emotions.

"Roller coaster it is " I said.

They were many kinds of roller coaster rides but I finally picked one. I got on and surprise he followed me on. We buckled up and then the ride took off.

At first I was a bit nervous because it was my first time on it but then, as the ride began to go I slackened.

Normal people would scream at the top of their lungs, I don't.

As much as I'd like to have fun here, I still want to have a throat intact tomorrow morning when I wake up.

As the ride slowed down and we were allowed to get off we did. At first I was a bit dizzy at first but then I caught myself.

"That was awesome, I need to bring Gabby with me the next time I come here." I said.

It was weird that he was so silent, but I just brushed it off. We went on a few more rides like the merry-go-round and pirate ship.

As we sat down in the pirate ship, it started to swing forward and backward slowly. The speed picked up gradually and the screaming behind us increased.

So yeah, we took the front seats. I could feel my heart beating like a manic.

As the ride slowed down, I realized that I was holding onto Ashton's sleeve. I quickly let go before well, hoping that he had not noticed.

We went on a couple more rides before we bought two ice cream cones; a chocolate for me and a vanilla for him. I ate it out quickly. Chocolate is my favourite ice cream flavour.

It was really awkward between us the whole time. We barely spoke to each other.

There goes to supposedly getting to know each other I thought.

By now it was like 8pm. As we were walking to go out I bumped into someone. I apologized before realizing who it was.

It was Mark, another bully at Oakville. We hadn't seen each other since we left there. I glared at him as he glared at me.

"Tiffany Young, long time no see! You look different. And who is this? Isn't this Ashton Lucas?!" Mark said smirking.

"Haven't seen you in a while either. But don't we have some unfinished business to deal with. Why don't we go somewhere a bit quieter?" I snarled.

Ashton and Mark knew each other. They were never really friends though, at least from how they behaved at Oakville. They looked like they were enemies.

"I'll be back Ashton, you wait here. Mark let's go" I grabbed Mark's hand as I dragged him behind me out of the crowd into a street alley.

A/N
So what do you think Mark and Tiffany will do? What's their relationship with each other?