Chapter 31- Surprise! I accept!

ASHTON POV
Four months had passed and we were still going strong. Tomorrow was her birthday and I wanted to do something special for her.

She deserves it. She's been really stressed with work and has been pulling a lot of all nighters. I'm worried that it might affect her health.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Next day (10th October, 2019)
"Happy birthday honey!" I said as I pulled her into a hug. I hadn't seen her all morning and I missed her.

It was night by now as she had just came home from work.

She hugged me back, her face in my chest. I'm sure she could have heard my heart beating rapidly.

I heard the doorbell ring. I pulled away as we went down to see who it was. The gang, 'Mark, Gabby and Nick' stood there all with presents.

"Happy birthday" they said before hugging and kissing her. "Thanks guys" she said smiling brightly.

Her smile always made me melt. It was her smile, that smile, the one I hadn't seen in awhile, I finally saw it. We went to the living room as we all sat down comfortably.

Gabby and Nick had just gotten together mainly because of us.

If Tiff hadn't told me what Gabby said, they would still be friends. We both looked at them smiling.

They were now blushing as hard as they could as Nick stuttered "What? St-stop stari-ing"

We all burst into laughter.

"Hey! Coming to think of it I didn't get a present from you" She said pointing to me.

"Isn't seeing me everyday a good enough present" I said cockily.

"Oh come on, there are better things to look at" she sarcastically said.

"Close your eyes and follow me" I said. She obeyed and did what I said. I took her hand and led her to the pool.

TIFFANY POV
When I opened my eyes I was standing on rose petals. I looked at Ashton who was standing in front of me.

He took something out of his pocket as he kneeled on the floor.

"I never did this but I think it's time that I do. You light up my day, everyday, by just smiling. Tiffany you are the most beautiful, smart and gorgeous woman I've ever known and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said.

He opened the box to reveal a wedding ring. "Miss Tiffany Lucas wil you do me the honour or remarrying me?"

My eyes were stinging with tears threatening to fall at any moment. I looked at him, my hand over my mouth as I accepted.

He took my hand and slipped on the ring. He got up and caressed my cheek. "I love you" I said before he kissed me.

He pulled away catching his breath. I suddenly heard clapping from behind us.

Only then did I realize that the others were there witnessing the whole moment. "Happy birthday!" They yelled in unison.

The tears were falling from my eyes uncontrollably. "Thanks guys, I love you all. Thanks for making this the best day of my life." I said choking on my tears.

After this we went to the kitchen to cut the cake. It's was a cheesecake, my favorite

Ashton sliced the cake with me. They all fed me a piece but when Nick gave me, he stuck his finger in the icing and rubbed it on my face.