Chapter 32 - Our family

I woke up to feel a pair of arms strongly wrapped around my waist. I looked up and saw Ashton there sleeping like a baby. I caressed his face as he opened his eyes slowly.

"Morning beautiful" he said sleepily.

"Morning baby" I said shyly. I could feel something rubbing against my core and when I looked down I realized that we were still naked.

My eyes grew big as I remembered everything from last night. My cheeks, scratch that, my whole face turned as red as a tomato.

He saw it and teased me "Wasn't last night enough baby? Want more?" I looked at him my eyes pleading him to stop.

He got up and picked me up from the bed bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me to the bathroom.

He opened the door and closed it. He placed me on the counter as he turned on the water for bathtub.

He took both of our toothbrushes and applied toothpaste to it. He gave me mine  and then we both started to brush our teeth.

I rinshed my mouth and gave him the toothbrush. I tried to hop off the counter but he gripped me on my hands before I could.

I looked at him puzzled as he said "If you dare to move I'll punish you"

"Try me" I replied.

I hopped down from the counter and turned off the tap for the bathtub.

I was about to go in when a pair of arms pulled me away. I was pushed against the wall as kisses were being plastered on my neck.

He bit me on my sweet spot causing me to moan loud. He took his member and shoved it up me without any warning.

I moaned as I gripped his hair. I arched my back as he began thrusting in me, each time harder and harder.

He was kissing me all over as his member was pounding in me. I cummed hard on his dick and shortly after, he released in me.

We both stepped away to catch our breath. He suddenly picked me up and placed me on the counter. I tilted my head in confusion.

He whispered in my ear "My turn to taste you baby" he kissed me on my neck. I could feel his hot breath against my neck.

He took his finger and pushed it into me. I arched my back as I moaned his name in pleasure.

He began to lick my wet core. His tounge snuck in and began to explore me. A shiver ran down my spine. He picked up the pace and his finger went faster and harder in me.

"Baby! I'm gonna gonn-" and with that I exploded, my cum dripping out of me.

"Mmm you taste so good" he said licking up what I just gave out. I tried to get off the counter but my legs were weak and gave out on me.

He caught me in his hand before helping me to the bathtub. "Let's get cleaned up, okay" he said softly.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Two months later ( 5th December, 2019)
Ashton and I went over his parents place. I told him that I missed them and I wanted to talk to them. I sat in there living room holding a folder.

"Dear what's that?" Mrs. Lucas asked. "Oh yes. I have some good news for you." I said.

I gave them the folder to look through. I saw a smile on their faces. "Does he know?" Mr. Lucas asked pointing to Ashton.

"No, I said I'd let you all know at first." I replied. He handed the folder to Ashton, who when opened it, looked at it in shock, his eyes about to pop out of his head.

"You're pregnant! Baby that's great. Now we can have out own little family!" He placed the folder on the couch as he hugged me.

"So when did you find out?" Mr. Lucas asked.

"About a week ago. I realized that my period was very late so I figured something must be up. So I decided to go for an ultrasound just in case" I calmly but shyly explained.

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD" Ashton yelled at the top of his lungs.

I covered my ears as I giggled at him.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Five years later (30th August, 2025)
My little bundle of joy came down the stairs holding Ashton's hand.

"Mommy guess where daddy's taking me?" he said. I went over to him

"Where baby?" "The arusenet park" he said cutely.

"Really! The amusement park! Can mommy come too?"

"Mommy has to come" he said shyly kissing me on my cheek.

Born on 15th August, 2020, Victor Antonio Lucas.

We decided to let him be the first of the Lucas family with a middle name. The days since then were filled with love and happiness.

Ashton and I were enjoying each and every moment, even though now and again we'd have our small fights.

But what's life without some drama?

But there's someone else who we're leaving out right?

Gabby and Nick got married last summer. They were expecting their first child next year. Yeah they took it fast too. Finally Gabby and I are officially blood related.

As for Mark, well he remained single. He said we were all that he needed. We were his family.

The end

A/N
Is this really the end?