Chapter 26- Rage

My eyes were filled with rage upon seeing who it was. My hands clenched into a fist. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Tiffany's da-"

I slapped him hard on his face before he could continue.

"You lost all of your rights to me and mom so don't come here and pretend that you really care." I growled.

He looked at me laughing. "So what if I came here just because. I didn't really care to begin with. So is that what that bitch taught you?" he replied.

I nearly punched him in his face. If Mark had not been quick enough to hold me back.

"Down girl" he warningly said.

"Just get lost. No one wants you here. Especially mom and I. You'd do a better job dead. I mean you are already to me" I spat.

He raised his hand to slap me but I gripped it before he could.

"Don't even think about that" I gave his hand a good wrench that sent him flying up in pain.

"Ow" he yelped holding his hand in pain.

"How dare you!" he said.

"You better leave or it'll get worse. And let me make this clear." I said.

I pulled him by the collar as I snarled "It's best for you not to meet me again or you'll really be dead"

I let go of him as I left.

But before that could happen I felt my hand being pulled. My body bumped into a solid chest.

I looked up and saw Miller. "Where do you think you're going?" he questioned.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"What are you doing here?" Mark said pushing me away gently behind him and grabbing him by his collar.

"I thought we had a deal pal" Allan said from behind him.

"Don't you fricking pal me" Mark spoke through gritted teeth. Miller let out a low chuckle.

"Oh boys, glad you could make it" My ex-father said smiling wickedly.

"You know them?" I asked him baffled. "Which father wouldn't know his sons?"

I gasped in horror.

"No freaking way"

"Why else do you think they've always been eyeing you? It's cause I asked them to. I needed someone to keep an eye on my precious daughter" he said making me take a step back when he took one towards me.

Mark's eyes were trained on him and the other three boys. His gaze was fierce and unmoving.

I felt someone squeezing my hand and focused my attention to that person, Ashton.

His eyes said it's gonna be okay whilst he rubbed circles on my hand with his thumb in a calming way.

"You stay away from her" Mark warned.

They scoffed at his words. "You're just like our little servant. Always obeying our words. What with this sudden change?" Ian said snickering.

"I didn't have a choice then, I have one now"

"Ouuu you're making me so scared" Allan said pretending to be scared in a mocking way.

Mark's curled up fists didn't hold back hen he punched Allan square up in the jaw. "I've had enough of you guys" Mark said punching Ian who tried to pry him off Allan.

"I've taught you a lesson before but it looks like I didn't do a very job then so I'll make it up to you" Mark rasped out cracking his knuckles.

"Care to assist" he asked smiling knowingly at me.