Chapter 15- Accidents and hangovers

"I'm feeling a bit tipsy now so please hurry up." I said impatienty. "Well you should have been at home and not at some bar with someone you consider an enemy." He said.

"Jealous much" I said.

"You know what don't bother. I'll just hear it from mom in the morning." I said.

As I was walking out of the living room I tripped on the table bottom and I falling to the floor. Ashton was right in front of me.

He grabbed me as we both fell to the floor. When I opened my eyes he was onto of me as I laid on the cold carpeted floor.

He was staring right into my eyes.

Only then did I realize how pretty his dark blue eyes went with his jet black hair.

Ashton POV
I brushed the hair away from her face as leaned in unconsciously for a kiss. Her lips were so soft. I closed my eyes as we kissed.

After a while she kissed back her left hand gripping onto my right and and her right hand on my waist.

I finally pulled away before looking into her eyes. They were a pretty shade of brown that matched well with her black hair which had blue highlights.

I kissed her again but this time more passionately.

I was so engrossed in the moment that I didn't realize what I was actually doing. I forced myself to pull away as I looked at her. I got up off her as I dusted my clothes.

She got up from the ground looking dazed and confused." She looked at me before asking "What just happened?"

TIFFANY POV
I was baffled about what had just taken place. It happened so fast.

I placed my finger on my lips as I said "You just took my first kiss you...." I left the room looking like a lost child and went to the kitchen.

I took the wine out of the fridge as I poured it into the glass. I gulped in down in one go. I ended up finishing the whole bottle.

By now I'm sure I was totally drunk. I threw away the bottle and washed the glass. I nearly broke it mainly because it nearly slipped from my hand.

I went up the stairs, stumbling a bit as I went due to how drunk I was. Ashton held onto me as I nearly slipped down the stairs.

He wrapped his hand around my petite waist and placed my right hand on his shoulder as he helped me up the stairs.

I felt the alcohol kicking in as I walked to my room. I began to say random words that clearly made no sense.

Ashton POV
She started to say some random words, which, when I listened to more carefully, made no sense. She was clearly drunk now.

That's what you get for drinking at the bar with Mark. I felt a tingle of jealously.

"Mum, I know I lied to you but I'm sorry. I can't let you know the truth. The truth about me and Mark. Why we really fell out? You'd hate him if you found out. It wasn't all his fault you know. He was forced. I don't know why the hell I still feel this way towards him. Life sucks" she said before letting out a quiet sniffle.

I looked at her and her eyes were glistening with tears. I felt sorry for her. One tear rolled down her face and I took my thumb and wiped it.

She wiped her eyes before giving me a sweet smile which made my insides turn for some reason. I felt like just pinching her cheeks.

She turned around and faced me. She wrapped her hands around my neck before tip-toeing and whispering on my ears "I really need this" before placing her lips on mine.

She pulled away and but she didn't move her hands. I just stood there stunned. I snapped back into reality knowing that she was drunk and this didn't mean anything.

For some reason, knowing that made me feel sad.

I lifted her up bridal style and carried her to her mom's room. I placed her on her bed carefully as she fell asleep instantaneously due to the amount of Vodka and wine she had consumed.

I knew that she would have a serious hangover when she got up and I was right. I covered her with the blanket before I went downstairs to sleep on the sofa.

I didn't know where the guest room. Plus I was too tired to go and look for it. I decided to just sleep on the sofa downstairs.

Tiffany POV
When morning came, mom opened all of her curtains allowing light to fly around the whole room.

I groaned, but I didn't move. After like about 10 minutes of tossing and turning I finally got up.

My head was pounding. I got up and went over to my drawer. I opened it and searched for some painkillers.

I finally found some and I closed the drawer. Mom always kept some in her room for emergencys.

I tried to remember what happened last night. The last thing I remembered was when Ashton kissed me.

So how did I get to mom's room? Did he carry me or something?

I went to the kitchen as I poured out a cup of water and gulped it down along with the tablet within a couple of seconds. Jinjin came running up to me, just after I washed up.

I had forgotten everything about him. Mom came him, right after him. "So where were you last night sweetie?" She questioned.

"You remember Mark, well we were catching up." "Mark, Mark Holland, the one you said you hated?!" Mom said.

"I was younger then and it was just a petty fight we had then. It's all patched up now." I said.

It is right?

A/N
So they finally had their first kiss BUT it was accidental.

Do you think he'll get curious about what she said or will he not care? Why does he feel sad knowing that she'll not remember any of this? Is it love?