Chapter 27- Surprise

I locked myself up in the room again refusing to come out. I really didn't care about anything at the moment. I just wanted to be alone.

Everyone tried to get me out again but all in vain. They eventually stopped all except Ashton and Mark. Gabby and Nick understood that I wanted to be by myself.

"Tiffany please come out. You can't be locked up forever. Think about how your mom would feel seeing you like this." Ashton said.

Mark and Ashton had been taking turns and I was really getting pissed.

I eventually couldn't take it anymore so I opened the door and pulled Ashton in and locked the door.

Ashton POV
I was really worried about Tiffany. We hadn't seen her in days since that incident at her mom's funeral happened.

As I stopped talking to her, waiting for a response she opened the door, pulled me in and locked the door. She pushed me harshly against the wall.

"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
"Because we care about you"
"Well I couldn't give a damn"
"You better start"
"Try me"

I knew there was only one thing that would catch her off guard so I did it. I kissed her on the lips.

I repeat I kissed her.

I was shocked at what I had just done. I pulled away as I looked at her shocked face.

"Why did you do that?" She squirmed. "I'm sorry, it was the only way to get you to stay quiet." I whispered softly. She looked at me her eyes full of tears.

She burst into tears crying like a baby. I pulled her into my embrace securing a firm grip on her.

She looked so fragile compared to her normal self.

"It's okay, everything's gonna be okay"

"I miss her so much" she said sniffling her head buried in my chest. I wrapped my hand around her back while the other one was on her head.

I rubbed her back a little. "Cry it out okay, don't hold it in. Just remember we all love you. Your mom loves you" I said soothingly.

I guided her to the bed and we sat down. She was still hugging me and crying but her crying was softer now. "Look at me" I ordered.

She didn't so I took my hand and raised her chin up gently allowing me to see her eyes. "Why did you punch the mirror?"

"That question has been with me for days. I mean you lost someone yet you go and punch a mirror. Please tell me why you did that" I said caressing her hand which was wounded when punching the mirror.

"I-I don't k-k-know" she stuttered out sniffling. "M-my head was in con-confusion. I didn't what to do or where t-to go. I was mad that she d-d-died when she promised she wouldn't but I was sad t-that she d-died."

I looked at her and hugged her again.

I know all too well how it feels to lose someone you love. She must really be in hell right now, Ashton thought.

She calmed down eventually her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Look who's finally here" Mark said.

"What would you like to eat?" Gabby gently asked. They had all come over since they heard that Ashton was in my room.

"I'm not hungry. I just wanna go home" she said.

"Please" she begged. I looked to them unsure of what to do.

They gave me a nod.

"Okay let's go home" I said.