Chapter 29- Amusement Park!

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I sat up as I rubbed my head. I tried to remember what happened last night. Then it all came back to me, what Ashton had done.

I got up and looked for my phone. 11:24a.m.

"WHAT!" I yelled. I quickly dialed Ashton to at least let him know that I'm up and alive.

"Hello" he answered quite professionally. "Hi. I'm up, plan to explain why you're at office and I'm at home?" I asked.

"You needed the extra sleep. So I told Emily and the others to leave you alone. And plus you're to take a day off today" He replied.

"Thanks by the way. I'm sorry about last night. I was having a well how to put it.....something like a memory."

"Really what was it?" He asked.

"It was the day of the accident. What had happened when we were in the accident. Let's meet up somewhere and we'll talk about it there. I don't feel comfortable saying over the phone" I said.

"Really, okay ma'am." He said cheerfully.

"Anyway what did you tell them? I didn't get any missed calls or messages from work." I said. "I told them you took the day off because you weren't feeling well." He said.

"Awwwwww. Thanks. I gotta go now. Bye" I said before cutting off the phone call. Sometimes I wondered if I was too sweet.

After showering and so on I sat on my bed pondering what to do. I felt bored. I called back Ashton and asked him to take the day off.

"Please I'm lonely here! I'll do anything" I begged.

"Fine okay, but you owe me. Just let me finish off this file and I'll be there." He said before hanging up.

AN HOUR LATER
He just arrived home when I practically begged him to go to the amusement park. After what seemed to be lifetime he finally agreed.

 After what seemed to be lifetime he finally agreed

I had to admit he looked quite handsome.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

"You look nice" Ashton said. I started singing along with the music and soon after Ashton joined.

His voice was kinda of husky when he sang, but it sounded sweet. I nearly passed the amusement park if Ashton didn't remind me.

I parked the car and went in. "Thanks for buying the tickets. So I'm guessing you're gonna pay for everything this time" I said giving him a big ass smile.

"Fine. Just because you paid the last time" he said sulking.

But we both knew that sad face wouldn't last long and I was right. "Ooooo let's go on the pirate ship thing. That one over there that goes up and down!" I squealed.

ASHTON POV
From what I knew she was never cute. When we got on the pirate ship and it began going up and down I started to regret eating anything today. I turned to my side and saw her smiling brightly.

When we came off I was clutching my stomach. She looked at me her face looking worried.

"Hey, are you okay? You look a bit sick." She said softly.

"I'm good" I said before clasping my hand over my mouth.

Her face went from worried to panicked. "You wanna go home?" She asked worried.

"No I'm fine. Next time we come here I'll make sure to not eat or drink anything" I said chuckling.

Her face returned back to normal and before I knew it I was being dragged to another ride. The haunted house to be precise. She tugged on my shirt as we went in.

"No screaming" she dared. "I don't scream" I said. She laughed before looking at me. "We'll see about that. Even though I wasn't scared by anything in there neither was her.

She really is a bad girl I thought to myself. Following that were a train of other thoughts. My sis, I wish she was here.

"Come on, the shooting game." She said awaking me from my trance.

She paid the guy and aimed at the board. She succeed with her first try. She offered the toy gun to me. I decided to try. I aimed and after a while I shot. I had nearly missed my target.

I collected the Teddy Bear she picked out and gave it her. She took it and was holding it in her arms cuddling it like a child.

"Wanna go on the Ferris wheel?" I inquired.

"Sure"

And with that we made our way to the Ferris wheel.

I'd never been on the Ferris wheel before but it always looked like fun to go on. We entered the Ferris cabin and took our seat. I sat beside her as she kept on snuggling her prize.

Once we were in the cabin sitting down I asked her about her memory "So what did you see?"

"Oh that, after the accident when we were in the car, my eyes opened for a bit. I saw her there covered in blood." She said shaking a bit and her eyes welling up with tears.

"It's okay you don't have to continue" I said gently.

"No it's okay, I wanna tell you" she said sobbing lightly. "She told me that she loved me and I told her I loved her. That was the last thing we said to each other that night"

She cried harder. I tapped my shoulder indicating for her to put it on there. She obliged and hugged me tightly. For some reason it broke my heart to see her crying like that.

The Ferris wheel was going around and when we reached the top we both were mesmerized by the beauty of the town and the night. The city looked so small, like toy building all around......

I looked at her and pushed the hair that was in front of her face behind her ear.

She looked at me a bit surprised.

I stared right into her brown eyes and before I knew it I was leaning in to kiss her.

Our lips met. They were soft and plump.

I pulled away and looked at her. She was still crying just not as much as before. It took all of my courage to say this but I finally did. "I love you"

From our severe hatred for one another to a blooming friendship. Honestly right now I just wanna hug the living daylight out of my parents for arranging this marriage.

If they hadn't, I wouldn't have met her. Nor gabby and Mark. My life would have still been boring and routine.

Our friendship turned to a crush. That crush turned into love. It all started with the little things that I began to notice.

The way she would pout her lips when she was mad, they adorable way she'd walk when she was sleepy, how she would speak her mind.

"Ashton....." She finally said.

She stared at me right in my eyes. Her gaze softened and I placed her hand on my cheek. She whispered in my ear

"Would it be bad if I said I don't love you?"