Chapter 16- Wedding Day and New Home

The day has finally arrived.

"Wake up you brat! Come on. It's your big day" mom said yelling. The whole neighbourhood probably heard her by now.

"Mom, five more minutes" I replied sleepyily.

After 15 minutes later I got up and stretched. I brushed my teeth and went down to have breakfast.

"I'm up mom" I said. I could smell something delicious coming from the kitchen. I went in and sat down as she served me breakfast.

"Mmmmmm... smells nice and looks even better. Thanks." I said. Mom had cooked my favourite pancakes. I gobbled them down along with my orange juice.

I went upstairs and grabbed my phone from off the vanity as I plugged in the charger. I went to the bathroom and braced it against the wall as I plugged the charger into the point.

I played my favourite songs as I went and took a bath. Taking a shower for me is a way of relieving stress. After a while I came out and dried off.

I wrapped the towel around me and my now wet hair as I came out with my phone and plugged it into another point but this time one that was in my room.

I slipped into a jeans and crop top. I unplugged my phone and looked at the time. 7:00 am.

I went down to the living room, sat on the sofa and waited for mom. After what seemed to be a lifetime she came down dressed.

"OMG! You looks so gorgeous mom!" I said.

"Thanks honey. Now come on let's go. It's getting late."

As we drove down the street mom reminded me to pick up the dress. I picked it up as we drove to Ashton's place. I had been to the house that he and I were going to live in and boy was it awesome.

We reached his parents place as we parked outside. We went in with our stuff as I began to get ready.

3 HOURS LATER
Everyone was ready now for me. I was ready or so I had thought. I was so nervous. I adjusted my earrings one last time as I went outside.

 I adjusted my earrings one last time as I went outside

Everyone was standing up waiting for me. The flower girl looked so pretty. She was one of Ashton's cousin.

 She was one of Ashton's cousin