Chapter 22- Wine and hidden truths

Three weeks later (25th January,2019)
Time had been going by very slow. Everytime I looked at mom I couldn't help think that this was all my fault.

I still couldn't remember what happened after I went into the car with her the night we got into the accident.

There were other memories I couldn't remember too but that one memory had the most meaning to me.

I had been getting headaches lately so I had been taking the tablets the doctor prescribed I have whenever I got them.

I had got some fragments of my memory but it's not like I lost it all. It's just a little of it. More like 1% of it.

Nick, Gabby, Mark and I were visiting the hospital quite frequently. I'd been working and taking care of mom all at once.

I'd been really stressed but I didn't who to tell. Ashton from what I know doesn't give a damn about me. Gabby and Nick must be busy with work.

Mark too, but I felt as if I was going to burst anytime soon.

In the end I decided that Mark was old be the best option So I drove over to his house. He had a password on his door. Of course why wouldn't he?

I typed in his birthday. The door opened.

Geez what a five year old. I thought.

I went in and there he was on the couch sleeping.

His head was about to fall. I quickly placed my hand so it would fall on my hand. He woke up startled.

He threw a punch thinking I was an intruder but me being me, skillfully evaded it.

"Mark, upgrade your password. Even a baby would know it." I sarcasticly said.

"Hello to you too" he said sounding pissed.

"Had a bad day at work? I didn't know you were even able to consume a bottle of alcohol and still remain sane" I said chuckling.

"Where's the rest of your lot?" I asked. "Kitchen" he said half asleep. I giggled as I left him to get up.