Chapter 30- Spill

TIFFANY POV
I pulled away and he stared me right into my eyes. He took his thumb and wiped away my tears.

"I'll take that as a yes" he said before smashing his lips onto mine again. Suddenly the cabin stopped and he pulled away.

"Lets go home" he said
"Mmmm"

I got in the passenger side seat as he drove home. When we got home I made my way to the bedroom where I threw myself on the bed.

He came in shortly afterwards and saw me sprawling on the bed.

He sat on the edge of the bed and began to tickle me.

"Come on, at least take a bath" he said after he stopped tickling me. "Mhmm" I went to the closet and took out one of my short pajamas.

 "Mhmm" I went to the closet and took out one of my short pajamas

I came out of the bathroom fully dressed. I picked up my phone and sat on the bed.

I was scrolling on Pinterest when I noticed that Ashton came out of the bathroom his hair dripping wet.

The clothes stuck onto his still, partially wet body.

He saw that I was looking at him. He smirked as he said "Like what you see?" I blushed and looked away.

He came over to me and sat on the bed. He held my hand as he asked "So are we officially a couple now?"

"Well..... Let's find out" I said before kissing him on the cheek. He smiled as he placed his hand on my cheek.

He gently pushed me onto the bed and began to kiss me roughly on the lips.

I moaned at the sudden movement but kissed him back. I could feel his hand intertwine with mine.

He slowly pulled away and fell onto the bed. We both looked at each other, our bodies in search of air.

My eyes were feeling heavy and I could no longer keep them open. Before I knew it I was in a deep sleep.

ASHTON POV
I woke up and turned to look at her. She was still sleeping peacefully, an angelic smile across her face.

"Baby, time to wake up" I said shaking her lightly. She groaned and turned to the other side.

I nudged her again and this time she got up. She looked at her phone before yelling

"Hey! Work! I gotta go to work. Ashton hurry were gonna be extra late. Today's the meeting remember."

"Shit" I mumbled.

We both quickly got out of the bed and hurried to get ready. By the time we reached to work it was 9:25 and guess what the meeting starts at 9:35.

We rushed into our offices and got the files we needed before literally running to the meeting room.

As we reached the door we made ourselves look well neat. And then we went in as if nothing happened.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

I was sitting in Ashton's office as I asked "So don't you think it's about time they knew? I mean I feel bad for not telling them"

"How about tonight at the coffee shop?" He said smiling.

"This is why I love you" I said hugging him.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

We entered the coffee shop holding hands. Mark, Gabby and Nick saw us, mainly our hands and looked at us in shock.

"What did we miss!?" Gabby asked. "Apparently a lot" Nick said spacing out.

We sat down together giggling at them. We told them what they needed to know.

"Wow! I would have never seen this coming" Mark said. We ordered two lattes and sipped them as we caught up with each other.

I noticed that Gabby and Nick were being a bit more touchy with each other.

FLASHBACK
It was a late Saturday night when I went over to Gabby for a sleepover.

Ashton and I were friends at that time. We were sitting down watching tv eating from a big bowl of popcorn and a set of beers right beside us.

"I guess we're lucky that when we eat or drink a lot, we don't gain weight" I told Gabby.

"Yeah" She said her eyes glued to the screen.

As the movie ended I switched off the tv and looked at her. She was sleeping soundly on the floor.

I giggled to myself as I tidied up. When I was finished I woke her up to go and brush her teeth. She walked up the stairs looking a zombie.

I followed right behind her. I applied the toothpaste on her toothbrush as she started brushing her teeth. I brushed mine as well.

We came out and I turned off the light as I went to bed but before that I pulled the blanket up to her shoulders. I snuggled in and began to cuddle with her.

I seriously can't sleep without cuddling. Gabby knew and she never really minded me.

I woke up in the morning feeling a gaze on my face. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me. "Morning sleepy head" I greeted.

"Morning" She said sleepily. She looked at me with hesitation in her eyes. "Um Tiff I've got something to tell you." She said nervously.

By now we were both sitting up and I was waiting patiently for her to tell me what. "I think I have a crush on Nick" She blurted out.

I looked at her shocked. I tried hard to control my facial expressions but with no avail. "What! Since when? You have to tell me everything" I said.

"Really. You're not mad or anything" she said puzzled. "Why would I be? My best friend has a crush on my favourite brother-in-law." I said smiling.

"Really! Well it started out like a normal crush.

I started to notice the little things like his habits then I kept becoming more and more curious until I realized that I liked him. He's just so sweet and cute and funny and....."

I had to cut her off because I had a feeling where this was heading.

"Well we've got a job for me. I'll see if I can help you guys." I said warmly. "You're the best!" Gabby exclaimed.
END OF FLASHBACK

A/N
So do you think Nick likes her? Does he know that she likes him? Will they end up together?