Best Friends Forever

Short Story

Written By: Me

_____________________________________

*it's Christmas*

*Gundham is opening the presents his friends sent him*

*He eventually gets to a box that has black and white wrapping paper and he opens it*

*Inside the box was a framed picture of Gundham, Kazuichi, The Four Dark Devas, And Airboy and on the bottom of the frame it says "best friends forever"*

*Also inside the box was a little note that said "sorry I didn't get you anything interesting I just remembered that we took this picture together and thought it would be a kinda cool gift if I got it framed but im sorry it's kinda boring lol sincerely kazuichi"*

*This was literally one of the bestest gifts Gundham had ever gotten*

*two days after Christmas Kazuichi comes over so the dark devas and airboy can play together*

*When Kazuichi gets there Airboy comes out of Kazuichis beanie and flies around a bit squeaking happily when he sees the dark devas on the coffee table nearby*

*Gundham came down stairs and realized his friend arrived*

*Kazuichi and Gundham sat near the table the hamsters were on and talked about stuff*

Kazuichi: by the way Gundham did you like the present I gave you for Christmas..I know it was kinda lame but I tried my best

Gundham: I actually liked it quite a bit if I must be quite honest it's one of the best gifts I have ever gotten

Kazuichi: well I'm glad you like it then

*they ended up spending pretty much the whole day together so it was dark when Kazuichi left*

Gundham: friend Kazuichi before you leave would you mind if I gave you a hug

Kazuichi: sure

*The two hugged one another before Kazuichi left with airboy for the night*

Le End UwU