Forgiveness

Kazuichi felt nervous as he walked up to the door and opened it with his key, we was afraid of the conversation that he was about to have with Gundham.    
     The moment Kaz walked in he saw his goth friend standing nearby quietly. He'd been waiting patiently.    
     Kazuichi closed the door behind himself and opened his mouth to speak but was interupted before he said anything. "I'm sorry for upsetting you so much friend Kazuichi, It was truly not my intention to hurt you." Gundham said in an apologetic tone, unlike his usual loud dramatic one.
     "It's fine Gundham. I know ya didn't mean any harm" Kaz replied smiling. He didn't want his friend, or crush, to feel bad for accidentally upsetting him.
     "So we're still friends? Correct?" Gundham asked. He seemed visibly worried, he hoped that Kazuichi would still want to be his friend. Kazuichi nodded keeping his dorky smile. Gundham instantly seemed to go back to normal.
     The next few hours were spent watching nature documentaries as they usually did. The pink haired boy sighed quietly as he watched. These things weren't usually that intresting to him but he'd watch them with Gundham because it made him happy and he'd get to spend time with him.
     After a while of that Kazuichi ended up deciding to go to his room to go check up on airboy since he hadn't seen him all day. The hamster seemed very happy to see his friend and squeaked at Kazuichi. He noticed that Airboy still had plenty of food and water and everything, he assumed Gundham must've taken care of his hamster while he was gone.
     Kaz carefully picked airboy up out of his cage and smiled at him. He sat on his bed while he petted the hamster and felt any stress he had left begin to fade away.

     Meanwhile at Leon's house he sat alone in the silence trying to think of what to do, but he couldn't think of anything. Nothing was as fun anymore without Kaz around but he understood that his crush was too busy chasing after Gundham to wanna spend time with him.
     Leon took a deep breath and stared blankly at the wall in boredom and loneliness. He wished he didn't feel this way, but there was nothing he could do about it.

((A/N: Since I Wrote Most Of This Chapter Earlier I Could Upload It Sooner So I Might Upload Another Chapter))