Thunderstorm

Short Story

Written By: Me

Summary: Kazuichi Is Scared Of Thunderstorms So When One Happens He Deals With His Fear The Only Way He Knows How By Hiding Somewhere But When Gundham Finds Out About This He Tries To Help Kazuichi Not Be As Scared
______________________________________

Kazuichi shook with fear as the thunder booked and crashed making loud noises that sounded like explosions to Kazuichi. He was under his bed thinking it would be the safest place to hide.

Airboy was aware of Kazuichi's fear of thunder and knew he had to help his master and knew that the dark lord could help. Airboy scurried out of Kazuichi's room and found Gundham with the dark devas watching a documentary on giraffes.

Airboy flew up to Gundham getting his attention and squeaking then leading the way to Kazuichi. Gundham was a bit confused but paused the TV and followed wherever Airboy was trying to get him and the Dark Devas to go.

Once they arrived in Kazuichi's room Gundam was slightly confused until thunder stuck and a quiet scream of fear came from under Kazuichi's bed and suddenly Gundam understood.

"Friend Kazuichi are you alright" Gundam asked worried to which Kazuichi responded with a nearly silent "im fine I am just a bit scared of thunderstorms". Gundham wanted to help his friend feel better so he thought of an idea that might help Kazuichi get his mind off the thunder.

"Would you like to join me and the Dark Devas in the living room I promise I'll make sure you are safe friend Kazuichi" Gundham said. Kazuichi thought about it and eventually came out from under the bed.

He sat on the couch with Gundham as they watched the documentary. Suddenly a loud boom of thunder occurred causing Kazuichi to hide his face in Gundhams arm which caused Gundham to blush slightly but he hid it under his scarf.

Without Gundham noticing Kazuichi had fallen asleep next to Gundham still clinging to his arm. Gundham didn't want to risk waking his best friend so he slept on the couch that night with Kazuichi clinging to his arm.

They woke up the next morning cuddling which caused them both to blush like crazy but they pretended it didn't happen...

Although Neither Of Them Minded It ;3

Le Fin