Apologies And Confessions

Gundham sat on the porch outside quietly, he hadn't wanted to bother Kazuichi by asking him when he was coming back so he decided to just try and wait for him to come back. If he did.
     Gundham felt guilty because he could tell that it was his fault Kazuichi left. He wanted to apologize to his best friend as soon as possible but it became quite obvious that Kazuichi was taking a while.

     By the time Kazuichi arrived home it was already nighttime so he was sure he wouldn't be bothering Gundham by coming back.
     As he arrived home he noticed Gundham was waiting on the porch steps quietly looking at the ground and hadn't seemed to notice him yet.
     "Gundham? What're ya doin? Did I worry ya by comin back to late?" Kazuichi asked a bit concerned.
     "Friend Kazuichi, are you mad at me." Gundham asked in a serious voice.
     "What? No I'm not mad at ya. What gave you that idea?" Kazuichi was confused. What had he done to make Gundham think that.
     "You left and didn't tell me, you always tell me where you're going so I won't worry. This time you did not." Gundham pointed out as he stood and walked closer to Kazuichi. "What did I do to upset you, please tell me friend Kazuichi. I want to make it up to you."
     Kazuichi froze as he tried to think of an explanation. He couldn't just say the truth, what if Gundham didn't feel the same? "Well uh, I just forgot to tell you this time is all. Sorry." Kazuichi said.
     Gundham obviously wasn't going to fall for that lie. "Friend Kazuichi, please just explain to me the truth. I shall guarantee that I will not get upset." Gundham said looking Kazuichi right in the eyes.
     Kazuichi let out a shakey sigh as he knew he couldn't lie to Gundham. "I got upset when I saw you kissin Sonia" Kazuichi admitted quietly.
     "But I thought you had lost your feelings for her?" Gundham replied raising an eyebrow confused.
     "No it's not that, I still don't have feelings for her anymore." Kazuichi murmured nervously scratching the back of his head.
     "I am afraid I am not understanding what you mean" Gundham said confusion filling his voice.
     Kazuichi was nervous as hell to admit this, but he knew he'd have to eventually. "Gundham, I'm not upset cuz I like Sonia." Kazuichi paused. "I'm upset, because I like you"

     Gundham's expression was unreadable. He felt many emotions at that very moment, surprise being the main one.
     "I'm sorry. I know you probably don't like me back but I've had feelings for you for a lil while now" Kazuichi explained with an awkward smile.
     Gundham took a step back and took a deep breath to calm himself before he spoke. "Friend Kazuichi, I am afraid you are correct" Gundham admitted. "I do not feel the same romantic feelings for you."
     Kazuichi knew that Gundham wouldn't feel the same but, to hear it from him, his heart was crushed. He took a few steps back before speaking. "I think Im gonna just. Spend the night at Leon's tonight, Ill talk to you tommorow I guess" Kazuichi said before hurrying away.
     Gundham stood there quietly feeling like a terrible person. But he wasn't going to lie to Kazuichi about his feelings. He went back inside to think about things and maybe get some rest, he quietly hoped that Kazuichi wouldn't hate him.