The Truth

Kazuichi didn't talk to Leon for a couple days, feeling to guilty and afraid of facing what he'd caused. He spent those few days spending time with Gundham and the hamsters.

     Gundham and Kazuichi decided to go on a walk around the area that specific day and so they brought the hamsters with them. San-D and Cham-P seemed to be enjoying the adventure as they admired the scenery from under Gundham's scarf, Maga-Z seemed less intrested but still watched with the others, and Jum-P slept not really paying much attention. Airboy meanwhile, was peaking out from Kazuichi's beanie and squeaking happily.
     Kazuichi enjoyed the cool breeze but he enjoyed getting to spend time Gundham more than anything. He knew Gundham didn't feel the same but he secretly hoped that maybe eventually Gundham would feel the same, although even if his feelings never did end up being returned he'd rather just try to enjoy time with Gundham anyways since either way Gundham was a cool person to have around once you got to know him.
     "So friend Kazuichi, how have you been doing." Gundham asked his friend as he tried to start a conversion as they walked. Kaz just shrugged as he responded.
     "Eh. I've been fine. There's just nothin to do when ya aren't around, even though ya usually around." He explained trying to sound calm.
     "Friend Kazuichi, you are aware you have other friends you can spend time with when I am not around, correct?" Gundham said a bit confused.
     "I dunno. The only person I really used to spend time with other than you is Leon, n' he and I aren't really on the best of terms right now."
     "Why do you say that?"
     "He and I had an argument last time I went over n' I kinda made him cry on accident, that was the one of few times I'd seen him cry actually" Kazuichi explained a bit embarrassed.
     Gundham seemed to process the information before saying anything else. "What was the argument about?" He asked.
     "Well. He said I was bein immature because well, I kinda get jealous when ya spend time with Sonia." Kazuichi admitted. Gundham seemed understanding.
     "Well what did you say to make him cry?"
     "I told him his crush wouldn't ever like him if thats how he was like deep down." Kazuichi admitted with shame.
     Gundham let out a soft sigh and shook his head a tiny bit showing his disappointment. Kazuichi went quiet immediately.
     "Friend Kazuichi, you should apologize to him" Gundham eventually said breaking the silence.
     "But he probably hates me now."
     "I honestly do not blame him. If you want to prove to him you are not immature then you should apologize to him. The most mature thing anyone can ever do is admit their mistakes"
     Kazuichi thought about it and nodded. "Okay I will". He agreed knowing him doing that would make his crush happy, and maybe fix his currently broken friendship with Leon.