How To Almost Ruin A Friendship

A/N: Sorry I didn't upload a chapter last week I didn't have any motivation lmao. Also sorry I haven't uploaded any while I've been on Fall Break I still haven't had any motivation. I'm probably not going to even upload this chapter until weeks later so s o r r y

Another A/N: And nearly a month later I come back unsurprisingly and dissapointingly still alive

Kazuichi arrived home and not even a minute after getting inside he was instantly confronted my Gundham.

"Why did you leave without saying anything to me" Gundham said in a cold but slightly hurt tone. "Are you upset with me? Did I make you mad somehow?"

Kazuichi quickly shook his head. "Oh no no I ain't mad. I just wanted to hang out with Leon for a bit" Kazuichi said shrugging but keeping his usual smile.

"Oh. Alright then." Gundham said still seeming like his feelings were a bit hurt. He quickly hid his saddness though knowing there is no reason he should be sad. Right?

Kazuichi quickly went to his room once their conversation was over and he just chilled until he ended up falling asleep eventually.

Gundham eventually came to check on his friend and saw the mechanic sleeping somewhat peacfully and it made Gundham smile. He sighed softly as he went to put the sleeping boy's blanket over him so he wouldn't get cold. As he did this he heard a quiet buzz nearby from Kazuichi's phone.

He looked over at the phone and felt kinda curious. Kazuichi had been spending alot of time with Leon lately.. But why? Gundham knew it was rude to be nosey like that and he shouldn't go through someone elses phone but, Curiousity got the best of him.

Gundham began to look through Kazuichi's texts with Leon to try and find out why Kazuichi was always over there and he very quickly found the answer. Suddenly he felt a weird feeling. Jealousy.

He very quickly and quietly put Kazuichi's phone back and looked back at his sleeping friend. The very saddening and disheartening reality came to his head that he might've actually felt the same. But he was most likely too late now.