Chillin With Leon

Kazuichi arrived at Leon's house as soon as possible. He wanted to distract himself from thinking about Gundham and Sonia kissing. He sighed to himself as he knocked on Leon's door and was quickly welcomed and invited in by Leon who seemed happy to see him.

A few of Leon's other friends were already there just chilling in the living room. The four people Kazuichi saw were Mondo, Hiro, Kaito, and Shuichi. Kazuichi sad on the floor nearby one of the windows and looked at the others "so is this a little party or somethin'?" Kaz asked. "Kinda" Leon said shrugging.

((Quick A/N: This Is Where I Left Off Months Ago So Sorry About The Sudden Quality Shift About To Come))

     Kazuichi looked at Leon confused, he didn't understand what that could've meant. Leon seemed to pick up on Kazuichi's confusion and elaborated.
     "We're all spending Christmas together since we don't really got anyone else to spend it with. We do this every year pretty much." Leon explained smiling. The smile brought an oddly comforting feeling, he knew deep down he'd be better off here with Leon and his friends. Kazuichi was tired of being the third wheel all the time.
     Kazuichi sat down in an empty spot by Leon as they all watched Christmas movies together and drank hot cocoa. Everyone else there seemed to happy, everyone exept for Kazuichi. Kaz still felt a bit of heartbreak as he repeated the scene in his head over and over of Gundham and Sonia kissing. Kazuichi couldn't stop thinking about how much it hurt him to feel like he'd missed his chance to get with the person he liked.
     Leon seemed to sense something was wrong with Kazuichi and he placed a hand on Kaz's shoulder and looked at Kaz with a slightly worried and confused expression.
     "You okay dude, Is something wrong?" Leon asked Kaz in a hushed tone so to not interrupt his friends watching a movie and talking around him.
     "I just can't stop thinkin' about how I missed my shot. It's nothin' really I honestly shouldn't be surprised by now" Kazuichi explained shrugging. He felt a bit bad for making Leon worried.
     "Dude, anyone would be lucky to be with you. Maybe Gundham just isn't the one for you man." Leon replied in a serious but still quiet tone
     Kazuichi thought about that for a moment and let the words sink in. He didn't like it. But he was smart enough to know that was just the reality of it all, Gundham and him might just be better off friends. Kazuichi tried to just make himself not think about it anymore though so he just tried to focus on the movie.

     A couple hours had passed since Gundham had seen Kazuichi. He began to worry as he ended up looking all over the house for him confused because Kazuichi never just dissapeared without warning. Sonia and Gundham looked together everywhere but were unsuccessful in finding Kazuichi. Gundham let out a stressed sigh as he went to text Kazuichi to ask where he'd gone, silently wondering in his head if he'd accidentally done something wrong.

Dark Overlord
Friend Kazuichi, It seems that you have left without warning me. Could you please tell me of your whereabouts. I am beginning to become a bit worried due to your sudden absence.

Kazuichi suddenly felt a vibration from his phone in his pocket. He checked the notifaction soon after and saw it was a text from Gundham. He felt a bit bad as he replied.

Pink Haired Mortal
Sorry Gundham my friend Leon asked me if I could come over and I guess I forgot to tell you where I was going. Im fine though so don't worry.

     After Kazuichi replied he put his phone back in his pocket and went back to watching the movie as he began to get a bit sleep simply from how soft and warm the whole atmosphere was. He slowly began to doze off unintentionally.

     Gundham read the reply the moment it was sent and let of a breath of relief. He was glad his friend was okay. He still wondered if he'd accidentally hurt his friends feelings, he'd have to talk to him when he returned.

     A few hours passed until Kazuichi woke up again. It seemed the little get together had ended by now seeing as mostly everyone else left by now. When Kazuichi woke up he was laying against something comfortable. He yawned as he quietly began to get up and realized where he was laying.
     A light blush came across his face as he discovered at some point he'd ended up asleep on top of Leons chest. Leon must've fallen asleep too and still remained asleep as Kazuichi attempted to get up without waking up Leon. He smiled a tiny bit at his friend who slept so peacfully, then he made his way to the door and left.

     But what was waiting for Kazuichi at home was something Kaz wasn't prepared for.