Unrequited Love

A knock was heard at Leons door. Leon was currently attempting to make a later dinner for himself, AKA cup noodles cuz he felt too lazy to actually cook anything tonight. He quickly went to open the door and saw Kazuichi with tears running down his face.
     "Sorry for comin back without sayin anythin. I just, need someone to talk to and maybe somewhere to stay for the night" Kazuichi explained in a sad tone. Leon quickly let his friend inside and sat down by him on the couch.
     "What happened, Who hurt you" Leon asked instantly. He was the type to hurt anyone who messed with his friends.
     "Myself." Kazuichi said defeatedly. "I hurt myself, I brought this suffering to me."
     Leon looked at Kazuichi not understanding what he meant in the slightest. Kazuichi then elaborated.
     "I confessed to Gundham, he turned me down" Kazuichi said as he began to cry again. Leon sighed and hugged his friend.
      Their hug was soon interrupted by Leon's microwave beeping, Leon got up and went to go get his noodles from the microwave. Kazuichi stayed where he was.
     "Hey have you eaten dinner yet? I can make you something if your hungry, I dont have much to eat but I'm still willing to do what I can" Leon said to his friend from the dining room doorway. Kazuichi shrugged not really feeling like eating. Leon understood.
     Leon came back and sat by Kazuichi with his noodles. He turned on the tv and they watched it together while Leon ate. Kazuichi looked around awkwardly not really knowing what to say, or if he should say anything at all. He wanted to have a conversion with Leon but understood Leon probably wanted peace and quiet.
     "By the way Kazzy you can stay the night here if you don't feel like going home, I don't really mind" Leon said smiling a bit.
     Kazuichi looked at Leon confused and a bit entertained. "Of all the nicknames you had to go with that one?" Kazuichi said smiling a bit.
     Leon seemed proud to have made Kazuichi smile, he thought Kaz looked nice when he smiled but he'd never say that out loud. "What? Would you rather me call you bubblegum hair? Pink highlighter? Or maybe Sodapop." Leon asked jokingly.
     "Hey! Don't be mean. At least I don't look like my hairs made of fire." Kazuichi replied teasing Leon in a friendly way. They both chuckled.
     Once Leon finished his noodles he momentarily left to throw away the noodle trash and put his dirty dish in the sink. While Leon was gone Kazuichi felt awkward being alone in a house that wasn't his, although he knew he was always welcome here.
     Once Leon returned he decided to continue to conversion. "If you're gonna stay you can sleep in my bed." Leon said.
     Kazuichi blushed faintly before speaking "wait where are you gonna sleep?" He asked flustered.
     "I can sleep on the couch, unless you dont mind sharing a bed with me." Leon said blushing a tiny bit as well. "But it'll be fine to share a bed as long as we both say no homo" Leon said smiling.
     Kazuichi shrugged. He didn't mind either way. "I don't care about sharin a bed with you, just don't try to do anythin weird" Kazuichi joked. Leon rolled his eyes dramatically and laughed a bit and nodded agreeing not to do anything.
     They continued to talk until both where extremely sleepy. Once they could both barely stay consious they agreed to lay down. Kazuichi flopped on the bed sleepily once they arrived in the room. He looked at Leon who had his back to him and watched Leon get ready for bed. A light blush went across Kaz's face as Leon took off his shirt.
     Leon turned and looked at the blushing pink haired dork. "What? Do you like what you see." Leon said teasingly to his friend.
     "No! I just, well, I uhm" Kazuichi blushed more as he tried to think of what to say.
     "Damn, and you made me promise not to do anything weird" Leon said as he kept playfully making fun of his friend. Kazuichi pulled his beanie over his face to try and hide the fact he was blushing more now because of the teasing. Leon found it kinda entertaining.
     Once they'd both gotten settled and laid down Kazuichi fell asleep near immediately but Leon struggled to be able to fall asleep. He didn't have a problem sharing his bed or anything like that, he just couldn't seem to sleep tonight. Just as he began to slowly fall asleep he noticed Kazuichi unconsciously had wrapped both of his arms around Leon's and his face was nuzzled into Leon's arm as well.
     Leon didn't seem to mind though. He actually began to smile a bit. Even if Kazuichi liked Gundham, Leon couldn't help but feel the way he did. Even though the feeling was one sided.