The Final Decison

"Kazuichi. You must choose. Him or me." Gundham replied looking straight into his soul.

Kazuichi looked back and forth at Leon and Gundham repeatedly. Unsure of what to say.

He did his best to try to think things through for once. If he chose Leon things would be awkward at home with Gundham. He would probably end up having to move out. Airboy would end up sad and missing Gundham and the Dark Devas.

But if he chose Gundham. He wouldn't be able to talk to Leon as much. Of course things would be easier at home if he made that choice. But would it make him happy?

What would make make him happy?

A million thoughts were running through the pink haired boys mind. He looked at Leon. Then at Gundham. Then at Leon. Then at Gundham. Looking back and forth at them waiting for his response. He was overwhelmed.

"I..I don't know" Kazuichi said shakily. "I can't make this decision right now. I need time to actually think." He explained looking at them. "Please don't be upset I just.." His voice trailed off

"It's fine Kazzy. I understand. We shouldn't put so much pressure on you" Leon said sighing and smiling at Kazuichi

Gundham didn't say anything for a while. Just continuing to look at Kazuichi until he finally spoke. "Whenever you make your decision. Inform me." He said before leaving.

Kazuichi sighed hoping Gundham wasn't upset with him. He then turned and looked at Leon again. "You got beat up pretty bad huh?" He said chuckling a bit

Leon had forgotten for a moment about the fight he had with Gundham. "Oh yea" he chuckled as well. "I'll be back I need to get the ice pack." He said making a fingergun motion and winking as he backed away accidentally bumping into the wall and then speedwalking into the kitchen.

In the midst of all of this. Peko and Fuyu had left. They didn't want to get involved in Kazuichis drama. Rightfully so.

The pink haired boy sat on the couch and thought for a moment. Thought about the decision he'll inevitably have to make.