Pumpkin Carving

Short Story
Written By: Me
Idea: Gundham Has Never Carved A Pumpkin Before So Kazuichi Teaches Him How To
________________________________

Kazuichi set the two pumpkins on the table and got the utensils for carving pumpkins as well. Gundham was putting the Dark Devas in their little cages so they could sleep before he went into the living room where Kazuichi was.

"Alright I have the stuff all set up for us to carve pumpkins" Kazuichi stated smiling as Gundham walked over. "How exactly do you mortals carve images into these" Gundham asked looking at Kazuichi which made Kazuichi feel a bit bad for friend. "You've never carved a pumpkin before?" Kazuichi asked to which Gundham shook his head.

"Well I'll teach ya" Kazuichi said happily since he was glad he could finally help his friend with something for once. "First you must take the knife and cut the top of the pumpkin like this so you can get the insides out of it" Kazuichi said demonstrating.

Gundham did the same without much trouble since it wasn't that hard of a task. "Next you take this scooper thing and scoop all the seeds and stuff that's on the inside of the pumpkin and just put all the pumpkin goo and seeds in this plastic bag" Kazuichi then did what he told Gundham to do and Gundham did the same.

At one part Kazuichi couldn't get a big of pumpkin goo out and applied a bit too much pressure causing to to come flying out of the pumpkin and get orange goo all over his face. Not even Gundham could hold back a small laugh at the sight and Kazuichi laughed as well. "Well uh try not to do that" Kazuichi said pulling a rag out of his pocket and wiping off his face.

Once they had both cleaned out their pumpkins they moved on to the next step. "Usually people get designs off of the internet but I prefer to come up with mine on my own by taping paper to the pumpkin the drawing some design" Kazuichi explained "But aren't we supposed to carve the pumpkins" Gundham asked. "Oh yeah we still carve them we just draw a design on the paper so we have an idea what we are doing" Kazuichi said and Gundham nodded understanding.

Kazuichi drew a simplistic spider that looked pretty cute while Gundham drew a hamster. Kazuichi then got some tape and taped both of the papers to the pumpkin. "Now we take this and poke tiny little holes so we know where to carve without the paper" Kazuichi explained holding up a tool and demonstrating.

Gundham was able to do this part with ease while Kazuichi struggled quite a bit some moments. Then once they'd done that Kazuichi showed him how you actually carve the pumpkin and they we're done.

They put two little candles in each pumpkin and set them outside house.
"That was very fun you mortals have some very interesting customs" Gundham said.

"Well I'm glad you had fun dude but we should probably be gettin to bed it's gettin late and we have school tomorrow" Kazuichi said forcing himself not to yawn. Gundham nodded agreeingly and they both headed to bed.

That whole night Kazuichi kept ending up thinking about how much he liked being around and talking to Gundham until Kazuichi eventually fell asleep.