Hamster Birthday

Short Story

Written By: Me

Summary: It's Sun-D's birthday and Gundham throws a birthday party for her (with help from kazuichi)

Notes: For this fanfic I'm going to write in a normal format since one of my friends from school suggested I do so
______________________________________

Kazuichi helped Gundam hang up the party decorations all over the house since it was Sun-D's birthday. A normal person would think it would be a bit much to celebrate a hamsters birthday but for Kazuichi and Gundham this was just as important as anyone else's birthday.

Once the last of the decorations had been hung up Kazuichi and Gundam set all of Sun-D's presents in a small pile

"Alright now we can go get the dark devas and airboy so we can start the party right?" Kazuichi asked excited. The dark devas and airboy we're upstairs keeping Sun-D distracted so her birthday party would be a surprise. Gundham nodded and Kazuichi happily went to Gundhams room and got the dark devas and Airboy and went to the living room with them with them.

Once Sun-D saw the decorations she began to squeak with happiness. Kazuichi set all the hamsters down and Sun-D was very happy.

Sun-D had a great birthday party (great by hamster standards) and even had a little hamster sized birthday cake. After the party all the hamsters played together. Kazuichi helped Gundam take down all the birthday decorations later on.