Snowy Day

Short Story
Written By Me
Summary: Gundham and Kazuichi were at their friends house when someone gets the idea to go outside since its snowing and have a snowball fight
__________________________________

Kazuichi and Gundham were at their friend Ibuki's house with some of their other friends. The other people there other than Kazuichi, Gundham, and Ibuki were Fuyuhiko, Sonia, Sayaka, Leon, Chihiro, and Peko. They were all sitting in the living room talking about what they were planning on doing for Christmas and things like that until Ibuki got a wonderful idea on how to make this more fun. "Hey everyone Ibuki thinks it would be super cool if we all went outside and had a snowball fight" Ibuki suggested in a happy tone smiling brightly being proud of her idea and hoping the others would agree to it.

Everyone seemed to agree to it and decided to each get into three groups of three. "Gundham would you like to be on me and Sayakas team?" Sonia asked Gundham politely and Gundham nodded which saddened Kazuichi a little bit but he understood. "Hey dude wanna be on me and Chihiro's team" Leon said placing a hand on Kazuichi's shoulder scaring him a little but Kazuichi quickly agreed. Everyone went outside and each got ready by building a small snow fort of sorts for their team before the snowball war started.

Once it had started everyone was throwing snowballs at the opposing team like their was no tommorow everyone having the time of their lives. At one point someone accidentally threw a snowball at Kazuichi that had ice in it which is which cut his forehead deep enough to bleed. Everyone stopped throwing their snowballs and decided to stop playing for now.

Leon helped Kazuichi back inside and Ibuki got some Band-aids from her cabinet and put one on Kazuichi's forehead. Leon sat by Kazuichi while Gundham was sitting by Sonia talking about something. Gundham looked really happy sitting by Sonia and they were sitting pretty close which admittingly made Kazuichi jealous deep down but he died to hide it. Leon saw it pretty easily knowing Kazuichi and looked over at Sonia and Gundham and instantly understood.

"Dude you need to confess to him eventually you know you can't just sit around and wait for him to confess to you" Leon said to Kazuichi quiet enough that the others didn't hear although all of them were listening to the others anyways. Kazuichi sighed "But what if he doesn't feel the same what if I make him hate me what if it rui-" Kazuichi said but was interrupted by Leon "dude don't worry so much you won't know until you tell him". Kazuichi thought about it for a moment then nodded. "Alright I'll try to tell him tomorrow" Kazuichi said confidently and Leon smiled high fiving Kazuichi "You can do it man I believe in you".
_________________________________

A/N: Feel Free To Write Any Ideas Or Constructive Criticisms In The Comments