The Little Hamster

Short Story

Written By: Me

Prompt: How kazuichi found Airboy and what there bond was like before Gundham found out about Airboy.
______________________________________

Kazuichi sighed as he outside on the porch enjoying the cold silent night thinking about things like Miss Sonia and stuff. The silence was broken by a tiny squeaking from the bush nearby which caught Kazuichi's curiosity.

Kazuichi looked over at the bush and suddenly a hamster crawled out. Kazuichi carefully walked over to the hamster trying to not to scare it. "Don't be scared Lil guy I ain't gonna hurt ya" Kazuichi said in a calm tone trying to get the hamster to come closer.

The hamster crawled closer to Kazuichi and climbed into Kazuichi's open hand causing Kazuichi to pick the little hamster up. The hamster freaked for a second but quickly calmed down enjoying the warmth of Kazuichi's hand that was completely different from the cold warsh outside weather.

Kazuichi smiled at the hamster and carefully set the hamster under his hat. "Don't worry little guy it's only so my old man won't see ya he would never allow me to have a pet so I gotta keep you a secret" Kazuichi said talking to the hamster that was now in his hat and the hamster squeaked his understandment.

A Couple Months Later

Kazuichi carefully disassembled the old broken alarm clock he found near the school which was something very odd to find but Kazuichi didn't mind since he loved dissassenbling things.

Suddenly Airboy squirmed out from under Kazuichi's hat and watch Kazuichi dissassenbling the alarm clock and squeaked getting Kazuichi's attention

Kazuichi smiled and took Airboy off his head and pet him "he lil guy what are you up to" Kazuichi asked the little hamster. Airboy squeaked back as his response and Kazuichi pretended to understand.

Airboy then flew back up to Kazuichi's head and went under his hat back to safety.